Speaker for the Dead 2 [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
At least i'm content that I did not trust you at any point of the game pyure ^^
Also felt something really weird between you and the neutrals, but at that point , nothing could be done.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
At least i'm content that I did not trust you at any point of the game pyure ^^
Also felt something really weird between you and the neutrals, but at that point , nothing could be done.
I got that strong impression. More than an impression. You should have been as sold as everyone else, but you still kept double-checking my story. When you finally gave my info to Shazam, the best you could do was shrug.

It was irritating to me :p

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have an imgur account? If not, better create one. Make a nice album from your images and then edit it from there (includes sorting).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok this is good enough.

First image is convo pg1 between me and Shazam. That's mostly for @Fraction2's benefit, who once asked me how to deal with someone who sends you the message "I LEARNED LAST NIGHT YOU WERE A WOLF." My response is basically 101. Shazam's technique is good btw.

http://imgur.com/a/uirni#0

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
How dare you to target me first!
So much bias.
But thanks for the compliment :3

->I don't care<-

Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Poor, poor Shazam08. XD
What was that? I couldn't hear you over this list of winners.
Sorry.
SoraZodia was lead up to the gallows and was lynched. A mask clattered to the ground.
Late in the night, there was a scream and then several howls.
The wolves have won!
Shazam08 has won!
Not HeilMewTwo has won!
Not HeilMewTwo has won!
Not HeilMewTwo has won!
Not HeilMewTwo has won!

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
And of course, my internet decides to quit on me at the very time I try to engage in convos. >.<

@Shazam08 I was about to tell you that SoraZodia was the Fool. Sorry for leaving you hanging like that.

After I was lynched, my new win condition was to get the original citizen killed. I'm... not sure how I managed to carry that out after all.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
And of course, my internet decides to quit on me at the very time I try to engage in convos. >.<

@Shazam08 I was about to tell you that SoraZodia was the Fool. Sorry for leaving you hanging like that.

After I was lynched, my new win condition was to get the original citizen killed. I'm... not sure how I managed to carry that out after all.
Same way I managed to win :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I legitimately suspected you from day one pyure. Why not kill you? Well, I wanted to become a wolf.
Well its easy to suspect someone on D1. But I think I coulda convinced you easily you were becoming a Spy, cuz, you woulda.

(i confirmed this with trajing btw, you would have become a normal spy without Traitor, so you were gonna have to die)