Speaker for the Dead 2 [GAME THREAD]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
His win condition was to kill a traitor I believe...

Was I double-crossed in the process of double-crossing you :p
To some extent. My condition was to kill a Sorcerer, so I wasn't exactly rushing to find a traitor. :p

I made up the "Kill a traitor" win to satisfy the Record Keeper, Gideon, who actually had that goddamn condition.

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry.
SoraZodia was lead up to the gallows and was lynched. A mask clattered to the ground.
Late in the night, there was a scream and then several howls.
The wolves have won!
Shazam08 has won!
chbachman has won!
RJS has won!
Eruantien has won!
Pyure has won!
I'll get a roles list up later.
Why didn't I win...
Edit: nvm. You grouped us under wolves

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I won't sue you for that.
You're a metamorphic entity, not a bat, nor a pony, even less a wolf. Almost like a pegasus, if it weren't for the type of the wings.

So, am I a cat?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If you guys were wondering, The wolves were goreae, ljfa, and I. Pyure was in the wolf convo but he was not a wolf but a spy but on the wolf team. I'm still confused about it so hopefully he can explain.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I know, but I still knew you was evil, which means I was very smart and stuff! :p
You admitted in convo you thought I was a goodie, fyi. You weren't super genius compared to everyone else :p

GG, mates. Ma

ny thanks to Pyure for killing a Sorcerer.
I was very happy to help with that, it assisted everyone in many ways.

If you guys were wondering, The wolves were goreae, ljfa, and I. Pyure was in the wolf convo but he was not a wolf but a spy but on the wolf team. I'm still confused about it so hopefully he can explain.
You are the Spy!
You also have Traitor, so you win with the wolves and will be in their convo.
Edit: this is the most op roll I've seen since gideon was the Lone Wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was hoping to post the wolf convo. Is there an "easy" way to do that once I save all the pages as html or something?
You could take whole page screenshots with some browser extensions and post them to imgur