Soul Shards...Older versions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I got parts for my Comp for Christmas. I had to reinstall feed the beast.
Seems I got a newer version than I was using because I can no longer get on my preffered server.
Reason. I have soul shards v1.15 and the server has soul shards v1.14. The server runs Minecrack FTB
Where on earth do I get ver1.14 from????????

The soul shards post on the minecraft forums has been updated and Im only able to get either ver 1.11 or 1.16 from there.

Ive spent hours looking and cant find ver1.14 anywhere for DL...:(

Evil Hamster

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe they should put a pop-up:

Don't update until the server you play on is updated.

Not sure if that would help since most people click pop-ups without reading them...

Decirium

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but that doesn't apply in this case. Also, another thing I forgot about is that certain mod packs let you select the version on the launcher that you want to run. Simply select Edit Mod Pack with the mod pack selected that you want to run, go to Mod Pack Version and try different versions to see if they have the mod at the right version for the server.

thedeester1

Jul 29, 2019
Luckily the server admins are on the ball and it was updated sometime today (not bad for christmas day). I didnt get an option to update or not I got a SSD for christmas so reloaded all PC and the FTB pack must have updated overnight? Anyway all is good.....Its a new server for me and I wasnt sure if it was maintained well...Seems its awesome!