SOTFU 2 Modpack Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
Okay let me rephrase. OreSpawn is not in any FTB packs. I have no idea what a "crazy craft modpack" is, but calling for staff for something as trivial and offtopic (for them) as this is flat out insulting to the people who're trying to help you
Seriously you have never heard of Crazycraft, almost every minecraft youtuber plays it

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
is it work in peace mode?
It does work in peaceful mode. The issue is most likely an entity ID being pushed past the limit due to things that have to do with mod load order or having too many entities registered altogether

Seriously you have never heard of Crazycraft, almost every minecraft youtuber plays it
Well that's great, I don't watch minecraft youtubers

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
It does work in peaceful mode. The issue is most likely an entity ID being pushed past the limit due to things that have to do with mod load order or having too many entities registered altogether
Thank You, I just need to fix this because I am going to make a server for the modpack

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
So how do I change it to peaceful mode before it crashes
If it's a singleplayer world, just go to options from the main menu and change the difficulty to 'peaceful'

Also it might not prevent it from crashing since the 'thing' that causes it has already occurred and depending on how these things work, it might try to load it again before peaceful takes effect.

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
If it's a singleplayer world, just go to options from the main menu and change the difficulty to 'peaceful'

Also it might not prevent it from crashing since the 'thing' that causes it has already occurred and depending on how these things work, it might try to load it again before peaceful takes effect.
The Problem is, I don't have enough time to go into the main menu and change it because it crashes right away

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Uncommon mod? really have you never heard of orespawn? It's in all the crazy craft modpacks and this pack worked on normal minecraft with forge installed, so you can't say anything, you have no idea.....
Did you try communicating with orespawn author or pack author before requesting staff to read your crashlog and fix the the crash?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Tried it again. Created a default world with normal difficulty on, ran around for 8 minutes before the crash happened. Setting to peaceful before loading the world lets you in, but turning difficulty back to anything other than peaceful will result in a crash again UNLESS you go far enough of the crash spot so that place becomes unloaded.

Tho the crash will eventually happen again.