SOTFU 2 Modpack Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
SOTFU 2 Modpack Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
SOTFU 2
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every time I load a world the game crashes. I Have no idea why.
Also, it only does this in default world mode.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Something is failing registering enemies or screwing with their spawning. Try removing a mod that adds enemies and trying again. If it doesn't work, enable the mod again and disable another similar mod. Do this till it works.

E: I checked the mod list, and Flans is one of this kinda things. Imma try experimenting a bit

E2: Managed to reproduce your error. Also managed to get rid of the said error by disabling "OreSpawn".

Last edited:

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
yep it crashed with orespawn and it doesn't without it, but i need orespawn for this modpack, so i need a way to fix it

daburger17

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't say shit like that, especially when it's a 3rd party pack where a crash is caused by an uncommon mod :/
Uncommon mod? really have you never heard of orespawn? It's in all the crazy craft modpacks and this pack worked on normal minecraft with forge installed, so you can't say anything, you have no idea.....

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Uncommon mod? really have you never heard of orespawn? It's in all the crazy craft modpacks and this pack worked on normal minecraft with forge installed, so you can't say anything, you have no idea.....
Okay let me rephrase. OreSpawn is not in any FTB packs. I have no idea what a "crazy craft modpack" is, but calling for staff for something as trivial and offtopic (for them) as this is flat out insulting to the people who're trying to help you

Reactions: jikuja