Sorry to bother anyone, but...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I was just wondering if the missing mods from this list will be implemented in the near future:

Mod list
Buildcraft 3
Railcraft
Forestry
Steve's carts
Portal gun
Ender storage
Redpower
EE3
NEI
Extra BiomesXL
Tubestuff
Secret rooms
Greg's lighting
Industrialcraft
Computer Craft
Wireless redstone
Mystcraft
Rei's Minimap
Iron chests

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Please read : http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/suggest-mods-for-ftb-here.727/

FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE NOT THE BETA

These lists are being looked at over the next week or two as we start to put together themed packs.
We will do our best to take a proper look at as many mods as we can during this time.

Is in the pack!

ComputerCraft
Twilight Forest
Factorization
Forestry
Advanced machines
Greg-Tech
Steve's Carts
XyCraft -- upon completion
Thermal Expansion
Tubestuff
Iron Chest
Buildcraft 3
Nuclear Control
Portal Gun
Ender Storage
RedPower-- Upon Completion
EE3 -- Upon Completion
NEI
Extra Biomes XL
Secret Rooms
IndustrialCraft
Mystcraft
Rai's Minimap
Extra Bees -- Once bugs are worked out
Railcraft
Gravitation Suite - if its fully updated
MFFS
Nuclear Control

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Don't expect much from EE3 for quite awhile. It's a complete rewrite and mechanic change from EE2...basically its a new mod. He ( Pahimar ) didn't start too long ago, and only has the Minium Stone with some basic recipes working atm. He works on it quite a lot ( though he's taking a break this week ), but it's a massive under taking. It's open source, so you can see the progress, download the absolute latest version, and help out all at: https://github.com/pahimar/Equivalent-Exchange-3

Redpower is expected relatively soon(TM), but it looks like it'll be at least on 1.4.4/1.4.5

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks, guys. Just one more thing: when will offline mode be implemented? I want to play this on my laptop at work, yes I don't have internet access there.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
How? I have 1.0.6 and there's absolutely no option. When I try offline, it says that it's trying to get the mods/maps and stays like that until I shut the game and go online.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
How? I have 1.0.6 and there's absolutely no option. When I try offline, it says that it's trying to get the mods/maps and stays like that until I shut the game and go online.

it works like minecraft offline you have to at least log in once so it can download everything before you can go offline.

offline only shows if you have no internet or the minecraft login servers are down.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
it works like minecraft offline you have to at least log in once so it can download everything before you can go offline.

offline only shows if you have no internet or the minecraft login servers are down.

Is offline mode included in the .jar version? That's the version I have.

Just downloaded the exe and the same thing: "Please wait while mods are being loaded". It's still trying to connect to the net.

Law, what logs do you need to help me get offline mode working?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Please don't double post.

I think i misunderstood how it works since i can't get it working myself while not having internet.

Dunno if it's 100% complete into the launcher either.

Gothicmj666

Jul 29, 2019
As far as slowpoke has said (unless he has changed his position since his last live stream, which is doubtful as he was very adamant about this point) he will not be adding an offline option to the launcher at all. If you want to use it in places where you dont have the internet you need to import the minecraft folder into multimc.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
As far as slowpoke has said (unless he has changed his position since his last live stream, which is doubtful as he was very adamant about this point) he will not be adding an offline option to the launcher at all. If you want to use it in places where you dont have the internet you need to import the minecraft folder into multimc.

He did somewhat

Version 1.0.3:

• Enabled Maps tab.
  • Danish localization file created. (Thanks Silwing)
  • Portuguese (Brazil and Europe) localization file created. (Thanks SandroHc)
  • Toss error on no profile selected.
  • "Fixed" login data encryption method.
  • Implemented ability to play offline if mod pack is previously downloaded and minecraft servers are down.
  • Add in ability to back up config files on mod pack update.

Gothicmj666

Jul 29, 2019
He did somewhat

Version 1.0.3:

• Enabled Maps tab.
  • Danish localization file created. (Thanks Silwing)
  • Portuguese (Brazil and Europe) localization file created. (Thanks SandroHc)
  • Toss error on no profile selected.
  • "Fixed" login data encryption method.
  • Implemented ability to play offline if mod pack is previously downloaded and minecraft servers are down.
  • Add in ability to back up config files on mod pack update.

ah fair enough, I know he said he didn't want to implement it because of pirates which is why the FTB team and fork worked hard to get it so you can easily import to MultiMC, but nice to see you have to already have it downloaded to play.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
But that's the point, I have a paid account and I can't go offline with it. So I don't think this is fully implemented yet.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
So i just asked someone else and you can't play it without internet. The only offline time you do play is when Minecraft servers are down. Just as the update tells you.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thanks, Law.

Gothicmj666: I use MultiMc but every time there's an update to the mod or I add a small mod, it get all wonky and the game crashes. The only way to fix it is to rearrange the order of the mods that go into the ,jar through the MultiMC interface. However, as soon as I rebuilt the .jar, the mods are put in alphabetical order and the game crashes because it can't find forge. The last time this happened, I wasn't able to use it at all when at work because it kept crashing even when I arranged the order.

RivingtonDown

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, Law.

Gothicmj666: I use MultiMc but every time there's an update to the mod or I add a small mod, it get all wonky and the game crashes. The only way to fix it is to rearrange the order of the mods that go into the ,jar through the MultiMC interface. However, as soon as I rebuilt the .jar, the mods are put in alphabetical order and the game crashes because it can't find forge. The last time this happened, I wasn't able to use it at all when at work because it kept crashing even when I arranged the order.
You have 3 tabs when you set up mods in MultiMC... Jar Mods, Coremods Folder, and Mods Folder.

Minecraft Forge goes in Jar Mods
Code Chicken Core and Not Enough Items goes into Coremods Folder
Everything else goes into Mods Folder

Jar Mods is the only tab you need to set an order and if you're just setting up FTB with the default stuff then there shouldn't be anything else in there besides Forge and it should be on top. There's absolutely no order to the Coremods Folder or Mods Folder tab, the mods inside those tabs are listed in alphabetical order based on their file name, just drag them in any order you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.