something wierd

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
be prepared for some thaumcraft disscussion

ok so i encountered many pure nodes that have the aspect "sano" or otherwise look like a healing bottle in them if not all pure nodes

i messed around with some node bullying wich in returned yield me an energised node with all primal aspects
while i was messing with bullying this node went down to pale but after a while got back to normal.. i remembered i put sano aspects in it. is it possible that sano aspect slowly cures the node?

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
The node stabilizers (both normal and...the node-bulling one I forget the name of) have a small chance of making a pale node normal again (check the thauminocon entry if you want proof). That is most likely what happened.

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
fixing your post gold49
it says it has a chance of fixing fading to pale
not pale-normal
but say it can. can i plug multiple stabilisers to one node to stack up the chance?
node.jpg

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, sorry. I get the node status things mixed up in my head sometimes.

I don't think you can plug multiple node stabilizes into a node as they seem to have to be facing up, but I have never tried this. Even if you can there would still be the question of would multiple stabilizers actually stack their chance of a effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
yea its a mass. i want to node bully but the nodes keep going into pale and eventualy stop producing vis..
i already have an energised node powering my machines and a hungry node im slowly feeding up and multiple pure nodes

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Only fading should stop produceing vis.
Also every time a node is bullied it damages it potentially down grading it. The weaker nodes almost always with enough time become completely consumed by the strong.
You can stave this point off by putting the weaker nodes at the max distance and making sure that they aren't overlapping the other weak nodes.
But in the end destruction is the final fate of the weaker node.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
does this also work on hungry nodes? i have a hungry node [a big one with multiple vis types over 300
can i like put smaller nodes and it will suck them into the hungry node?
can hungry nodes possibly hold more then 8 types of vis? mine capped off at 8 and cant get more then that

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
scratch the 8 types thing
had a bunch of silvertrees planted near my base yesterday[by me] found some pure nodes and got the hungry node to 10! types lets see how far i can get it

phaha i got wrecked.. tried to merge my 2 biggest hungry nodes both having like 200-300 of every primal aspect in them and some other aspects
put them both in "bullying" zone
after like 5 minutes one of them litteraly blew up from the inside and disapeared and didnt even absorb into the other one
X D
never ever try to do that good thing i have a backup from like an hour ago

Last edited: