Something to pick up chests and retain their inventory

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on the CrackPack (love the Mindcrack peeps)

Need to be able to move my chests from one place to another but they're diamond and dont want to click, is there anything that can retain the inventory?
I know dartcraft wrenches can but it doesnt have that mod, will be happy to add it if thats the only option.

Quick reply gets a like <3
-Av

p.s
Moderators, this can be deleted one i get and confirm an answer. Or pin it if its a question asked alot.

Jul 29, 2019
Portal gun if the pack you're playing on doesn't have JABBAhhhh
Turns out this pack doesnt have Jabba.
Should of stated that I'm transfering it across worlds, using NEI save thingy.

Mekanism Cardbox.

Right click it on, shift right to pick up.
Place back down and break it. Done.
If this works you are a legend.

EDIT: Yes, You are a legend. ty <3

Last edited:

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Also, TE strongboxes can be picked up with any wrench and retain their inventory. I moved basically my complete base from one world to the next by putting things into AE storage modules and these storage modules in Resonant Strongboxes together with the machines I needed to set up a basic ME network, some tesseracts, two stacks of ET hydroelectric sockets for power generation and a couple of a hundred million RF in Resonant Energy Cells.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Also, TE strongboxes can be picked up with any wrench and retain their inventory. I moved basically my complete base from one world to the next by putting things into AE storage modules and these storage modules in Resonant Strongboxes together with the machines I need to set up a basic ME network, some tesseracts, two stacks of ET hydroelectric sockets for power generation and a couple of a hundred million RF in Resonant Energy Cells.
you'd need to move the items out of the diamond chest first and that can take a while

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
you'd need to move the items out of the diamond chest first and that can take a while
Translocators. One EnderIO empowered item conduit. One impulse itemduct with a Pneumatic servo. Moving things between chests should *really* not present a problem. Even more to the point: AE Precision import bus set to stack mode. Put it all into a storage module.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Translocators. One EnderIO empowered item conduit. One impulse itemduct with a Pneumatic servo. Moving things between chests should *really* not present a problem. Even more to the point: AE Precision import bus set to stack mode. Put it all into a storage module.

If you wanted to be a cheap ass, you could use a lever instead of the server

P

Phantom Phelix

Mekanism Cardbox.

Right click it on, shift right to pick up.
Place back down and break it. Done.

I just made an account so that I could login and say this: I fkn love you man. Thank you for fixing my conundrum.
Stupid Skyfactory3 isn't compatible with jabba so I was struggling to find another way to move chests. Thanks again buddy.