Closed Some of the Chunks

M

Mariozas

Summary of the problem Some of the Chunks are not working

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? In my world some chunks are not working i can't break block, open chests or chests there. But some chunks work good

Mod & Version Skyfactory

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Sorry but what do you mean by some chunks are not working. If you can't break blocks check that you are not in adventure mode. If this is not the issue then please elaborate.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Sorry but what do you mean by some chunks are not working. If you can't break blocks check that you are not in adventure mode. If this is not the issue then please elaborate.
I think he means that in some chunks he can't interact with anything while in others he can

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
This sounds like either spawn protection or the chunks have been claimed by someone else. Press E then click on the map icon to see which chunks in your area have been claimed or are spawn.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
This sounds like either spawn protection or the chunks have been claimed by someone else. Press E then click on the map icon to see which chunks in your area have been claimed or are spawn.
He uses the words "in my world" this i would assume ssp also from his post its unclear if Most work or don't work.

M

Mariozas

Thanks it helped. It was a problem with spawn protection.