Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BodGamerz

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. Bodgamerz
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? No, never
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, iwrote a little wiki about Buildcraft / thermalexpantion, I know 80% of your modpack
  4. Why do you want to join this server? Because i really need a server, I hate single Player.
Plz add me skype ( BodGamerz ) Because i have a little problem

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username: miguelseara1
Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why?: I have never been banned.
Have you ever played with FTB before?: yea a lot
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a place to have a great time and building some awesome contraptions. I do not build the prettiest buildings you can imagine, but I'm quite good at building technical creations.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone else's draw distance abysmally small?
Not as far as I know. Server draw distance is set to 8, which is partway between normal and large.
What's with the derpy enderman and tots on the end?
The end is on peaceful difficulty for some odd reason. It's essentials, but I have no idea why or even how it's doing it.

Also, sorry about not whitelisting, for some reason the forums were giving me 504's every time I tried to load them.
Whitelisted:
ryanhaych1
tyguy21g
Bodgamerz
miguelseara1

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
Ember2528
Yes I got blamed for griefing
Yes i used it since 1.4.2 beta release
I was on the server in 1.4.7 and its one of the few good servers I've been on

NipsuGamer

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. NipsuGamer
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Never banned. (Proof)
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? I have played modded minecraft since 1.1
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I want to join this server, because it has most of my favorite mods in it and i'm looking for friendly community where I can build freely without getting greifed.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else's client constantly crash on them with this modpack? I see to always get crashes every few minutes, usually with uselessly vague error reports blaming tickrates or just "rendering".

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username. Zishy
Have you ever been banned from a server? yes, in late 2012 on a tekkit server. i attached a matterfab to an abandoned factory whose creators left the server. i syphoned off some energy from his 250+ ultimate hybrids. didnt see it as much of an issue since i didnt grief anybody in doing so but i didnt attempt to argue about it and said goodbye to every.
Have you ever played with FTB before? yes i have been playing ftb ultimate for a while now
Why do you want to join this server? i am currently looking for a server to call home. i havent played in a couple months and i am realy anxious to start building and cooperate with others in order to achieve something.

nsm484

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. Erelaszun
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? No
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? For along time
  4. Why do you want to join this server? Trying to find a server that's stable, that I can make a home on.

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:basseboy1337
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? No If I Have Been Banned I Dont Know About It
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?Yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server?I want to join because i want to make new friends and have alot of fun building with them :3

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
This is a friendly warning, due to... certain events, I would not advise anyone unprepared to travel past the glacier to the east of spawn. Failure to do so will result in an unfriendly welcome from the local feral minoshroom community.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
The server appears to be down. :(

* starts shaking from withdrawal *

Edit: Okay, the server's back, and several pieces of my base have been rolled back to mismatching periods of time, resulting in machines that are expecting infrastructures that no longer exist and infrastructures going into machines that are going to exist. >:/

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
The server appears to be down. :(

* starts shaking from withdrawal *

Edit: Okay, the server's back, and several pieces of my base have been rolled back to mismatching periods of time, resulting in machines that are expecting infrastructures that no longer exist and infrastructures going into machines that are going to exist. >:/
And my infinitubes have stopped working.... again.

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
  1. neiromaru
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? Was banned once for being close to a griefer on a gallery server (I was not involved, just nearby)
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I've been playing FTB ultimate for 5 or 6 months.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I've been looking for a fun custom pack server for awhile, in particular I want to try out multiplayer ars magica.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, back from another vacation. Whitelisting time.

Whitelisted:
Ember2528
NipsuGamer
Zishy
Erelaszun
Basseboy1337
neiromaru

Edit: Also, the minoshrooms have been removed. How did they get there?
Edit2: Looks like parts of the world have been corrupted/reset. The last backup was well over a week ago, so I'd be rolling back quite a bit if I did, so I won't be rolling it back. I will try to restore parts of the world with MCEdit if someone tells me the coordinates of a particularly bad error (i.e. chunk regeneration in your base)