Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Svalkur

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft username: svalkur
  2. No i have never been banned from any servers
  3. Ive played FTB since it came out, ran regular mods before that
  4. At this point im desperately looking for a server thats 1.5.2 with the mods that i like. between that and what i read in the first post, im hoping this is what ive been looking for.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Guys that wait to be WL, join the IRC to talk to the ones who did! I join the IRC from my phone a lot
Thx for all the changes you did shala, I'm sure many would love em
It's so cool you can add mods whenever you want

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I'm lagging badly on a specific area and I noticed we can't use /spawn. pls add the /spawn command. THank you

The server crashed a little bit. That's why. Should be fixed now, also, I'm going to be on vacation for the next week, I won't be on and I won't be able to do whitelisting for the next week.

Whitelisted:
svalkur

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
I'd think this was a spambot post, except it doesn't have any ads.

Whitelisted:
FuzzyPurp
torpdeo
TarisAndarion

Also, I have now added MCPC+ to the server (server side mod that allows me to run bukkit plugins) and have added a number of plugins.

Im not whitelisted anymore? And also, i need the simple frames beta mod

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Minecraft username: av1nash
  2. No never was
  3. familiar with modded mc since dw20 s2
    4:i was looking for a good 1.5.2 server and here i am :)

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: serjo43
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? my nuclear reactor exploded ... cuz i forget to tuyrn it off
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? i play it from the bigining
  4. Why do you want to join this server? i like to play moded minecraft... and i lkike to play on a server where i know my items are safe...and i like bees xD

ImNoxy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: ItsNoxy
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? No
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I am looking for a good server that I could play on where it doesn't ban anything for no reason. I am also a streamer looking for a lag free server

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: SpitefulFox
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I really want to play on a server with some of the newer mods like DartCraft and Natura.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Owner is on vacation thats why it is down.. He comes back on sunday I think.

Nope, he comes back on Saturday. Server's back up. I'll do whitelisting sometime over the next 2 days, I'm rather busy and I won't have much time. And I need to get some sleep now.

Reactions: Zeitos

InfamousAsHell

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username: InfamousAsHell
Have you ever been banned from a server? No.
Have you ever played with FTB before? Yeah, I started playing it around 5 months ago.
Why do you want to join this server? I'm looking for a 1.5 server to play on and I like the additional mods here... that and you nerfed Gregtech.

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username:ryanhaych1
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before?Yes,i've been playing for long time now.
  4. Why do you want to join this server?been looking for a 1.5.2 server to play with friends.