[SOLVED] Reika's mods older version releases

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
My minimap colours and GUI are shot. And it is V22. V21 is supposed to be behaving well with the map mods. I want to see if that's so, and confirm from my end.

I can confirm that v21 works fine with the mini maps, I was running it for a while before moving up to v22.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Which mini-map are you useing?
I had no idea it was one of Reika's mods "casueing" that grey. I'm using OPIS ATM.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
/ragequit mode activated.

Thread status -- solved. aka I am done with this request for V21.
Thanks for all the points and counter points from everybody.
Right now, I am playing with all those mods totally disabled. I'll tackle this beast at another time ^^ with a more peaceful frame of mind,

/ragequits world.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
/ragequit mode activated.

Thread status -- solved. aka I am done with this request for V21.
Thanks for all the points and counter points from everybody.
Right now, I am playing with all those mods totally disabled. I'll tackle this beast at another time ^^ with a more peaceful frame of mind,

/ragequits world.
Somebody posted a fix for the minimap problem in Reikas MCF thread.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody posted a fix for the minimap problem in Reikas MCF thread.

Oh, for sure, I understood that much from Reika's reply. "Wait for V22b"
This whole thread has been frustrating for me in general.
Reika's mods have waited long enough. I might as well give it a fresh start at a later date...

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm ... I've never deleted any of the 164 (or 162, or 152) mods that I've downloaded; they're small enough, and the idea of trying to connect to someone else's server is always there.

But ... by 21, I was down to just rotarycraft, dragon API, legacy craft, and cave control. Dyetrees and Geostrata I stopped fetching for use around 18 or 19, when he decided to change the focus of Dyetrees to be a magic mod instead of colored decorations and farmable dyes, and both myself and the people I play with decided that we liked underground biomes' stone generation better than Geostrata's "vanilla ore clump" style.

Will check that main forum thread and see if 22b came out yet.

S

scooter800m

the problem i run into is that i can't get the newer versions of forge that are neccessary to run rotory craft v18b to even load right. they always crash before loading to the mojang screen. the latest one that i tested and loaded right is (and i know its old, but its the latest one that works for some reason) Forge10.13.3.1399 for minecraft 1.7.10. anybody know or have an older version of rotorycraft that works with this version? or how i can get the newer versions to run? the ones i tried running that rotorycraft v18b needs to run on are: 10.13.4.1558, 10.13.4.1564, 10.13.4.1566, 10.13.4.1614
and those are the only ones i can download and are new enough to work with rotorycraft v22b. how do i get any onf these versions to boot up properly?