[SOLVED] How to install World Edit in SSP with DW20 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to install. I cannot test it right now. However I have been trying to install it. It doesn't come up on the main screen as an added mod it still stays the same number of mods with it enabled or disabled? If anyone knows the correct procedure please let me know. Also I would prefer to install it with Single Player Console instead of Single Player Commands as it is fairly broken right now :).

Thanks,

Protokohl :).

EDIT: If I have to use Single Player Commands to install WE that's okay :).
EDIT 2: Also if you know of a better program that does basically the same things as WE and can install into FTB please let me know :).

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I believe there is a Voxel (maybe called VoxelSniper?) mod equivalent of WE. As there's an FTB pack for Voxel, I would think that it's compatible, but I don't know for sure.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I have heard of it, it's called Voxelsniper. However I am unsure how to install it and use it. I have looked up some tutorials for the past couple of hours and found nothing :(. If anyone can help in any way it would be appreciated, thanks :).

EDIT: If anyone can point me in the direction of a series of tutorials in the use of Voxelsniper for world editing and how to install it that would be useful, though I would prefer WE I would be willing to switch to Voxelsniper if I can get a hold of some tutorials and some installation instructions thanks :).

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
What you do is you download Singleplayer commands(Or console), and open up the zip file. Copy the worldedit.jar that is inside it into the bin folder(NOT THE MINECRAFT.JAR). Then, start up the feed the beast launcher and add the singleplayer commands(or console. whichever you decided to get) to the JAR mods list under the edit mod pack menu.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the console version doesn't cooperate with mystcraft. At least, for me. It'll crash everytime you try to even open a mystcraft book.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Can you be more specific please? Do you need to have Xycraft Tanks around then WE it and it crashes. Is it a mod conflict? What is exactly please thanks :).

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, thankyou. That makes sense. Would disabling WE after I edited my terrain still cause a crash? Or would I have to uninstall WE completely after editing my terrain for Xycraft tanks to work? Thanks for all the help Julian :).

Julian Zhou

Jul 29, 2019
Disabling Single Player Commands Completely will work. You just be warned that if you enable it again, you may lose all the liquid in the tanks.

L0st

Jul 29, 2019
What you do is you download Singleplayer commands(Or console), and open up the zip file. Copy the worldedit.jar that is inside it into the bin folder(NOT THE MINECRAFT.JAR). Then, start up the feed the beast launcher and add the singleplayer commands(or console. whichever you decided to get) to the JAR mods list under the edit mod pack menu.
YOUR THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! THANKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

essenceoflove

Jul 29, 2019
The newest version of MCEdit works on FTB. I use it regularly. I'm still new to MCEdit so I don't know how to load mod pack textures for all the blocks to show up. But I haven't seen it conflict with any thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.