[SOLVED] Getting Kicked out of Single Player Game with Serverside messages.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Getting Kicked out of Single Player Game with Serverside messages.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
This error started happening after I attached a cyclic assembler to a barrel via a single opaque impulse itemduct. I have restarted the client and I'm able to reproduce the error. If I break the duct in the little time I have I still get kicked and it's there when I get back in the world. Provided log is adequate; no crash occurs. I am unable to enter the world for more than 5 seconds before I get kicked. Oddly enough, as shown in the video, it kicks me to the server selection menu where I have 1 server there. If I remove the server from the list it makes no difference. I know it's not the cyclic assemblers, I've already removed them and has no effect. I had this exact same setup somewhere else and now its causing issues.
EDIT: Was able to break the itemduct but it had no effect. Attempting to move the barrel now.

Last edited:

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Try going to railcraft block config (FTB install folder -> Infinity -> minecraft -> config -> railcraft -> blocks.cfg) and disabling "residual.heat" (so it says B:residual.heat=false instead of true)

E: Even if removing the JABBA barrel would fix the issue you're having (which it should) I would still disable the stupid idiotic RC break-everything residual heat block.

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
That fixed the issue, thanks for that! :) Had never heard of this residual heat block, sounds problematic so went ahead and disabled it, works fine now.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Residual heat is a block that can be observed with some goggles from RC. It's basically for tracking player movement (wherever you walk, you leave a heat trail) and these residual heat blocks cause a wide array of problems :I

Since nobody actually uses them for their meant purpose and it causes issues, I don't know why it's not disabled by default in Infinity.