[SOLVED] "Default value cannot be lower than minimum value!" Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
"Default value cannot be lower than minimum value!" Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
In the first occurrence of this issue, my fried had found a castle in the world gen, and when he tried to go to it, it'd just crash his game and I actually had to teleport him to get him out of there. We just ignored this, as it seemed like something we could just avoid.

But then in the second occurrence I was just getting some sugar cane for a farm and it starts to crash me, same error and all. So it seems to be that this needs some fixing.

Non-modpack mods:
Optifine
Liteloader
Matmos
Shader mod (Not in use when this happens)
Open Modular Turrets
Fast Leaf Decay
Mouse Tweaks
Pam's HarvestCraft
Storage Drawers

SOLVED: REMOVING ENDERZOO FIXED THIS.

Last edited:

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
This crash results when either there is a mod on the server that a client does not have or a client has a mod that is not on the server. I have also seen this occur from simply having EnderZoo installed. So double check to make sure all mods on both client and server match.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to try uninstalling Optifine. I saw 3 warnings in the report that it it could be the cause.

Mantle Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: optifine
EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation:
* Optifine is installed. This is NOT supported.
Forestry : Warning: You have mods that change the behavior of Minecraft, ForgeModLoader, and/or Minecraft Forge to your client:
Optifine

Reactions: RealKC

MrFastZombie

Jul 29, 2019
This crash results when either there is a mod on the server that a client does not have or a client has a mod that is not on the server. I have also seen this occur from simply having EnderZoo installed. So double check to make sure all mods on both client and server match.

Try turning Wither cats off in EnderZoo configs

I seem to have all of the mods, but I will try what Moasseman said, or removing EnderZoo entirely as it is not really a mod I care about having anyways.

EDIT: It was EnderZoo.

Last edited: