Soldering station (Logistics pipes)

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone.

For the first time im trying out logistics pipes.
I want to make the request logistics table but i need to craft it in a soldering station..
ive made a soldering station connected it to my RF power and nothing happens.. ive tried to connect it to ic2 power aswell but same result. yes ive put a iron ingot in the station aswell.
I have looked all over the weps for some help but couldent find any thing.
I hope someone can help me out.

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Did you connect RF via an Energy Conduit, or did you just put an engine feeding it directly? Soldering station uses MJ, which is not made by Thermal Expansion dynamos, but energy conduits transform the power from RF to MJ.
So make sure your system is Dynamo -> Conduit -> Soldering Sation, not Dynamo -> Soldering Station

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
I have created the glasses in the soldering station. It seems like there is a bug with crafting the request table:/ am using the DW20 v 1.0.12 i have testet it on 1.0.11 aswell and same result. If anyone can confirm this would be great

Sidorion

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, all works fine for the crafting request table. I crafted one myself just a week ago in DW20 1.0.11. in the soldering station.

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
hmm that is odd. i must be doing something wrong then.. what did you do? what recepi did you use? mayeb post some picks. cuz i feel like i have tried everything. and i just can't get it to work plus there aint realy any help to get anywhere:(

Sidorion

Jul 29, 2019
I hooked the station to the RF conduit, put an iron ingot in the ingot slot, shift-clicked the recipe from NEI and waited for the result. I don't have pictures bacause I removed the station after the craft because I don't need it currently.

Draqst

Jul 29, 2019
hmm cant even shift click the stuff in from NEI. did you by any chance turn off any mods in your DW20 pack?

Sidorion

Jul 29, 2019
I changed to the crafting terminal from AE anyways. My internal storage device is an AE system hooked up with a provider module and an item sink module. So for convenience' sake I prefer (auto-)crafting in AE (mainly because that stupid crafting request table ignores the item stacked in its own inventory when requesting for the parts of a recipe resulting in request failure and thus requesting nothing at all).
Any crafting that uses machines is done in LP and accessed via request pipe. Remote access is done via LP remote orderer and enderchest/-pouch (the drawback here is that I cannot access the autocrafting recipes stored in the AE crafting core).

I love the way both systems complement each other.