Whitelist Server SolarisGaming Modded Minecraft | whitelist | mature players | International community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Jiggy
age - 24
location - Netherlands
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - To much chunkloaders, they limited it to 2 chunks, needed more :p
How often will you be playing? - When i got the time to play i will :)
youtube channel (if any) - /
twitchtv channel (if any) - /
vanilla/ftb experience - Enough for both :)
why do you want to join our community? - Looking to play on a server with mature people
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I can bring a lot of fun :D

MariaK92

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Kalisii
age - 21
location - Ireland
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - No
How often will you be playing? - As much as possible - almost everyday
youtube channel (if any) - none
twitchtv channel (if any) - none
vanilla/ftb experience - vanilla experience is extensive. FTB - currently learning the ins and outs with my bf :3
why do you want to join our community? - It would be my first time playing with a group of people on a server.
Im sick of single player :( Just looking for fun and good time :)
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - A pot of gold :)
ah no Ive a friendly sense of humour and im always willing to lend a hand with anything or anyone

Sacapuntas

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Sacapuntas
age - 17
location - UK
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Nope
How often will you be playing? - When ever I can
youtube channel (if any) -
twitchtv channel (if any) -
vanilla/ftb experience - Had Minecraft since the alpha release, also been playing FTB since its release.
why do you want to join our community? - The last server I was on shut down and I have been looking for a new server for a while and this server looks good.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - knowledge;)

peter30399

Jul 29, 2019
paulmayhem how long i must wait :S[DOUBLEPOST=1386437932][/DOUBLEPOST]in game name - peter30399
age - 19
location - Croatia
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - no
How often will you be playing? -3 hour on day
youtube channel (if any) - i have but no videos
twitchtv channel (if any) - yes link :http://www.twitch.tv/darkoflegend1
vanilla/ftb experience -Hexxit,Tekkit,Bigdig and Voltz
why do you want to join our community? - For fun and invite my friends to play
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - players or build nice things like house...

Qyv

Jul 29, 2019
in game name -Qyv
age - 22
location - US, Washington State, Auburn (PST - GMT-8)
Bans - None that I know of
How often will you be playing? - Frequently, I play something just about every day for at least an hour or two, been playing vanilla, but wanting to move back towards Modded
youtube channel (if any) - /nurounlimited - note, it's old and doesn't have much on it. I don't have plans on releasing much on it at this point in time.
twitchtv channel (if any) - n/a
vanilla/ftb experience - Vanilla since June 8, 2012 (1.2.5), FTB since it's launch (and did a bit with Tekkit before FTB)
why do you want to join our community? - Recently moved and lost my old server list, so I'm looking for a new ftb server with a friendly community. From what I've seen of the original post, this looks like a good fit for me.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I'm a friendly, active player who likes to be part of an active community in which I can enjoy modded minecraft with other players.

Skizzy Misfit

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Timmie3054
age - 20
location - United States of Canadia
have you ever been banned from any mc server? - Probably not, since I mainly only played on my own, or friends servers.
How often will you be playing? - 2 hours a day? maybe 3. More on the weekends.
youtube channel (if any) - N/A
twitchtv channel (if any) - N/A
vanilla/ftb experience - Oh yeah, for sure, but I got bored of that real fast.
why do you want to join our community? - I currently do not host my own server anymore, and friends do not play MC anymore.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - Okay now, what is this, a job interview? I am in second year of achieving my B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture). With my knowledge of expertise. I can bring modern realistic, easy to look at structures. One of the main reasons I play Minecraft is to build structures that are very pleasing to look at.

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
in game name -JackStanley3
age - 18
location - UK
Bans - None
How often will you be playing? - Most Likely 3 Hours A Day
youtube channel (if any) - JaackTea - Has Some Content Old Server I Was On Went Down
twitchtv channel (if any) - JaackTea
vanilla/ftb experience - Vanilla About 2010 ish , Since FTB got big played tekkit before that
why do you want to join our community? - The Old Server Went Down And Looked For A Server That Would Suit Me And Really Want To Team With Somebody This Time To Make Everything Bigger And Better Faster :D
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - More Fun, Nice Builds, Helping People In Need And Just Having A Good Time.

Aydin29 Returns

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Aydin29
age - 11, but don't believe Internet stereotypes. Please, at least give me a chance.
location - US Central Time
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Yes, because I accidentally do something. I've never been banned for griefing or anything- only by admins who abuse powers. For example, an admin banned me because he didn't like my music disc. I can't recall when I've been banned from griefing, just from bad admins. I believe, at least. Maybe I forgot a rule back in January 2012. I dunno.
How often will you be playing? - At least two hours a day.
vanilla/ftb experience - I've played Vanilla since January 2012, the 1.1 days, and have played a lot since then. FTB I've played since 1.2 and I have seen about sixty percent of Direwolf20's videos.
why do you want to join our community? - Because I hate the abusive and bad admins on open servers, and whitelist servers tend to have nicer people. Also, there are actually TREES somewhere... Also, there's a community that isn't cruel, hateful and irresponsible.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I want to fill a gap, help people out, explore, make friends, and generally let other people have a better experience. And give them nice buildings.
Please give me a response! I'd hate to be allowed without knowing.

Kortniechan

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Kortniechan
age - 38
location - Austin Texas . central time usa
have you ever been banned from any mc server? No
How often will you be playing? - Quite often. I love minecraft and FTB.
youtube channel (if any) - /none
twitchtv channel (if any) - /none
vanilla/ftb experience - I have 2 years vanilla and one year ftb
why do you want to join our community? - Looking to play on a server with mature people and a good community. The server i have been playing on is shutting down due to low player count. I am the last one holding on trying to keep playing. If they are going to give up then i will find somewhere else to play! I want to play on a server with a community of 10 - 30 really friendly and cool people who love to play together.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I bring fun adventure good times and knowledge. I love helping people and promoting the server i play on. I really hope your server is what i have been looking for.

LinkOcarinaTime

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - LinkOcarinaTime
age - 13 (I may be a bit young but I can be friendly and I am a mature person).
location - Straya mate.
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Yes, a couple of years back me and some friends decided to grief a server, however I have stopped that a long time ago and all the servers I have played on in the last year I have never griefed on or hacked on.
How often will you be playing? - Atleast 2 hours a week, but I am usually on my computer a lot so I think I might be playing this a lot.
youtube channel (if any) - www.youtube.com/user/LinkOcarinaTime
twitchtv channel (if any) - My computer doesn't really like it when I try to stream, so I don't stream.
vanilla/ftb experience - I have been playing ftb since a few months after it came out. I am strongly into modded minecraft and have a lot of fun with a lot of the mods (favorites are AE, IC2, Thaumcraft, Forestry and TE). I played FTB Unleashed for a few months and I decided to mod my own minecraft with forge a few weeks ago. I have been playing vanilla minecraft since August 2011 and I have had a lot of fun with survival. My friends told me to grief with them once and I did that a few months after I started playing and then I found a survial server and which I really enjoyed. which I played on for about a year. After that I started playing survival games which I found fun but then I then moved on to something called "Ultra Hardcore" which is survival but the only way to regenerate is by potions or golden apples. I got my own server in June which I host Ultra Hardcore Games on aswell. Nowadays I like to balance between Ultra Hardcore and Modded Minecraft/FTB.
why do you want to join our community? - I think it will be a great experience being able to play with other people on a Feed The Beast server, and I love the feeling of being able to go around and see people's creations and have fun being able to have someone to talk to while you're on the server.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I think I can be a friendly person who can work well on Aesthetics and Machines/Magic sort of things at the same time, and I will contribute to the server greatly, being active and making helpful public devices that everyone can use.