Whitelist Server SolarisGaming Modded Minecraft | whitelist | mature players | International community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

paulmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
UmYyzoS.png

Solaris gaming is a friendly mature international group of gamers who like to play games of all kinds. you can find us at http://solarisgaming.com. we currently host 2 modded minecraft servers with more in the pipeline.

SolarisDirewolf - Direwolf20 1.6
SolarisHorizons - Horizons

Our minecraft community is whitelisted, you can find more information and apply to join our servers at the linked post on our forums.

http://www.solarisgaming.com/minecraft

thanks and hope to see you ingame and on our teamspeak soon, mrPaul

Last edited:

RBmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
in game name -RBmayhem
age - 24
location -devon,england
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) -no i have only played on my friends server
How often will you be playing? - 30 to 100 hours a week
youtube channel (if any) - i do have one but only posted a couple vids its not good at all http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcWugBE9nu9pFC-LV_dTgag
twitchtv channel (if any) - na
vanilla/ftb experience - played non stop for 6 months did 70 hours straight once
why do you want to join our community? - ive always played by myself and have done some amazing things but because i was playing by myself i didnt learn simple things
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - i build crazy stuff with blocks from all the mods. i forgot to say i automate everything i had over 1k of diamonds and 270k of wheat on my last server

Last edited:

FrostVolkoff

Jul 29, 2019
ign - FrostVolkoff
age - 20
location - Lisbon, Portugal
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - No, never played in a multiplayer server (Outside friends servers)
How often will you be playing? - Every time i have a free time.
youtube channel (if any) - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClEgpk7HN5yssQs4udMr6UA, no videos at all :)
twitchtv channel (if any) - http://www.twitch.tv/frostvolkoff, again no videos
vanilla/ftb experience - some
why do you want to join our community? - i want to play with someone else that knows the FTB way ^^
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - i dont know, maybe some fun.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I’m Hawk, I’m from the Netherlands and I’ve been playing FTB since the beginning. I enjoy building industrial craft the most. I do have a microphone and I like to use teamspeak to communicate. I turned 18 on the 23th of march this year and I’m a lifeguard at the beach here. what shows I can be a good teamplayer. I’d like it when players communicate with each other and work together as a team to have fun together instead of trying to be the best.

in game name - HawkeyeNL
age - 18
location - The Netherlands
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - I have not
How often will you be playing? - 3 or 4 hours a day mostly
youtube channel (if any) - not yet, I am thinking about doing a let's play though
twitchtv channel (if any) - not sure.
vanilla/ftb experience - I followed Direwolf20 since season 2, after that I continued with FTB
why do you want to join our community? - I'm looking for a nice and friendly community because it makes gaming so much better.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I can bring a lot of fun, and help with projects, and I hope to create some fancy looking buildings.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - fleshwund
age - 26
location - ireland
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - no
How often will you be playing? - every day mostly :/
youtube channel (if any) - not right now, thinking of starting one if i get on a server.
twitchtv channel (if any) - not right now, thinking of starting one if i get on a server.
vanilla/ftb experience - iv been playing feed the beast from the beginning, but im no master ha
why do you want to join our community? - im sick of single player. i want to build cool stuff with other people.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - an irish accent ha, no i can help out with builds if needed and have a laugh with u's all.

Dr_Raiko

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Dr_Raiko
age - 14
location - Bristol
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - nope
How often will you be playing? - everyday might miss days ocassionly
youtube channel (if any) - nope
twitchtv channel (if any) - nope
vanilla/ftb experience - loads 6 ftb map playthroughs and not much vanilla
why do you want to join our community? - it seems like a fun all-round expire and i want to play ftb again
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - knowledeg of compacting systems

paulmayhem

Jul 29, 2019
you 5 are whitelisted, i also sent you private message with a link to connection details etc

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
in game name -opt_user
age - 24
location -portugal
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) -no
How often will you be playing? - almost everyday
youtube channel (if any) -
twitchtv channel (if any) -
vanilla/ftb experience - i play it since aplha , so its extensive
why do you want to join our community? - im looking for a good communiti to have fun and build some epic stuff
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - good builds , jokes , fun times you name it

misiu293

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - misiu293
age - 23
location -poland
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) -no
How often will you be playing? - everyday
youtube channel (if any) - no
twitchtv channel (if any) - no
vanilla/ftb experience - since aplha
why do you want to join our community? -i like small communities
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - my help , som vanila bulider experience :D

Samir Elkhatib

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: samir_khateeb
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does): No
How often will you be playing?: 30 to 50 hours per month
youtube channel (if any): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwCjtfCuuJx5jP1XbSOfDQ (it is still empty)
twitchtv channel (if any): no
vanilla/ftb experience: I followed Direwolf20, so I have a bit of experience
why do you want to join our community?: Open servers are really bad and hard to play in, so I would love to join a server where no one would ruin your work
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers?: I would love to start building some public area for every one to use (using IC2 or thermal expansion maybe)

Thanks a lot

EchoZ

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Echoz89
age -24
location - UK
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - No, never
How often will you be playing? -Very regular
youtube channel (if any) -None
twitchtv channel (if any) -None
vanilla/ftb experience -Large amount of vanilla and ftb experience, good understanding of pretty much all mods and how they work
why do you want to join our community? -Seems like a good one
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - Helpful advice, regular playing, and some semi-complicated but tidy builds. Maybe a large man cave / batcave inside a hill :p

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Mad_Mine
age - 17
location - Bulgaria
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - 1 before 2 years
How often will you be playing? - 4-5 h a day min.
youtube channel (if any) - i don't make videos any more but i'm thinking to start again
twitchtv channel (if any) - not yet
vanilla/ftb experience - vanilla since alpha / ftb 1 year
why do you want to join our community? - i want to play in a server that the players are friendly
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - my experience of ftb and i'm a nice person so we can do fun stuff in the server :)

frobox

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - frobox
age - 17
location -Netherlands
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Not that i can recall.
How often will you be playing? - 3-4 hours daily, more in the days im off.
youtube channel (if any) - Dont have one.
twitchtv channel (if any) - Dont have one.
vanilla/ftb experience - 2 years
why do you want to join our community? - It looks to me like a mature server with a nice community i want to be part of.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - My experince with modded minecraft. And a nice member to the community.

hespora

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - hespora
age - 35
location - Germany
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - nope
How often will you be playing? - daily to every 2 days, in the evenings
youtube channel (if any) - isn't minecraft-related
twitchtv channel (if any) -none
vanilla/ftb experience - modded mc since 1.2.5, ftb since beta
why do you want to join our community? -tired of ssp, looking for ways to learn new stuff, interact with people who share the same fun
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - fairly good knowledge of builds and efficiency, creative approaches to problem solving, and I'm an all-round friendly, helpful guy ;)

Kaatoz

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Kaatoz (the spaceghost)
age - 30
location - U.S. Central Time
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Never played on any but one private and I just fell outta the crowd, too many young people after awhile
How often will you be playing? - 2-3 times a week, whenever other games can allow sometime.
youtube channel (if any) - n/a
twitchtv channel (if any) - twitch.tv/Kaatoz
vanilla/ftb experience - vanilla since alpha/ and FTB since it started been on a hiatus for about 8 months or so.
why do you want to join our community? - Seems legit and with an older audience expected, plus you have TS. Not many people venture outside the realms of vent or mumble
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - I have alot of prior knowledge on the mechanics of how things work, and I have great builds that I have accomplished in the past and look forward to doing more.

Rorklis

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Rorklis2
age - 23
location - Dallas texas
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Nope
How often will you be playing? - when ever i am off work
youtube channel (if any) - not at the moment
twitchtv channel (if any) - no
vanilla/ftb experience - vanilla 4 years ftb 2 years
why do you want to join our community? - i want to make new friends and enjoy minecraft again
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - i love to play with other people instead of being a hermit

wahle

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - wahle
age - 23
location - Ohio, USA
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - Nope
How often will you be playing? - 2-3 hours most days
youtube channel (if any) - none with videos
twitchtv channel (if any) - nope
vanilla/ftb experience - Experience in both. Been playing more Vanilla lately again but I think the FTB struck again and I am looking for a good server to start back in.
why do you want to join our community? - Playing with people you know well is always so much better and I have made some friends in other servers that I have been in and look forward to doing the same here.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - Me and a few other guys who used to have a FTB server are still always online hanging out in our teamspeak, playing other games now, we are always looking for other people and I imagine one or two of them would also probably want to join in the fun here. I plan on being pretty active in the community beyond just playing minecraft.

Bri_Zaraf

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - Bri_Zaraf
age - 26
location - Nebraska, USA
have you ever been banned? - Nope
How often will you be playing? - Often if the server works out: likely an hour plus a day.
youtube channel (if any) - Nope
twitchtv channel (if any) - Nope
vanilla/ftb experience - Tekkit, Direwolf20
why do you want to join our community? - Myself and my boyfriend need a new server. The old one is down... alot.
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - We are friendly. I prefer to build pretty things, and he likes to figure out all the mods and help all the people. We make a pretty good team, good mod experience, great builders, nice neighbors.

peter30399

Jul 29, 2019
in game name - peter30399
age - 19
location - Croatia
have you ever been banned from any mc server? (having bans doesnt exclude you, lying about it does) - no
How often will you be playing? -3 hour on day
youtube channel (if any) - i have but no videos
twitchtv channel (if any) - yes link :http://www.twitch.tv/darkoflegend1
vanilla/ftb experience -Hexxit,Tekkit,Bigdig and Voltz
why do you want to join our community? - For fun and invite my friends to play
what do you think you can bring to our community and servers? - players or build nice things like house...