Solarcraft |1.4.5| NO WHITELIST|HOSTED BY ZOMBIECOW|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Should I get a mumble server for the server?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
this sucks but there isn't a lot you can do more, already disabled the mods that could make lagg so now we just need to wait it gets fixed and all that cool stuff by the hosting company

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone the ip has changed check the forum post for the new one and the server is not quite up yet

KoopaFreak600

Jul 29, 2019
Ekobko me and my friends were accused of duping and we weren't and also even if we were there is no rule saying we can't glitch and/or dupe.
Please unban us our usernames are KoopaFreak600, LuckyHammer, Master90109, conman, and T4R_OPTIMUS.
I was also planing on donating $10 but I can't now.
Please unban us we also have been nothing but a kind friendly group of players to everyone.
I (Koopa) have also been one of the people defending against the griefer that occured 2 nights ago with waynebanks and bubu(and some numbers I forget).

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
hey there guys, yesterday while some ppl were playing someone (nobody actually knows who did this) started griefing spawn using a wrath igniter. the terrain near spawn is kinda destroyed and it's always bad that stuff like this happens. the guys that were playing (including me) just knew about this because master (after master he has a bunch of numbers but i don't know his whole username, sorry) warned us, after dieing a coupple of times due to the fire that was in the spawn.
Also, today when i logged in in the server, iantheartist told me that someone stole his stuff. his chests were locked, however someone was able to steal a bunch of items (the items that he is missing are: diamond pick with silk touch 1 eficiency 5 and unbreaking 3, diamond pick with fortune 3, eficiency 4 and unbreaking 3, lappack, jetpack, 3 iridium ore, a stack of diamonds, 17 uu matter and a nano sword). The person that robbed Ian probably already plays in this server for some time because ian's house is 2500m from spawn and it would be quite the coincidence if a newb would find his house. also, even though i can't be sure about what i'll say, i imagine that it was the same person that griefed spawn and robbed ian. Ah, and i just remembered, even if this problems aren't related, about the grieffer that griefed spawn, that i'm sure it wasn't someone new to the server, because i was there and the first thing i did after knewing that the spawn was on fire was checking the players that were on the server at that moment (and no, unfortunately i forgot to take a screenshot from the list of players). Hope there's a way to fix this problems and i know i made some assumptions with what i wrote but i actually am just trying to help. that's all, thx

KoopaFreak600

Jul 29, 2019
hey there guys, yesterday while some ppl were playing someone (nobody actually knows who did this) started griefing spawn using a wrath igniter. the terrain near spawn is kinda destroyed and it's always bad that stuff like this happens. the guys that were playing (including me) just knew about this because master (after master he has a bunch of numbers but i don't know his whole username, sorry) warned us, after dieing a coupple of times due to the fire that was in the spawn.
Also, today when i logged in in the server, iantheartist told me that someone stole his stuff. his chests were locked, however someone was able to steal a bunch of items (the items that he is missing are: diamond pick with silk touch 1 eficiency 5 and unbreaking 3, diamond pick with fortune 3, eficiency 4 and unbreaking 3, lappack, jetpack, 3 iridium ore, a stack of diamonds, 17 uu matter and a nano sword). The person that robbed Ian probably already plays in this server for some time because ian's house is 2500m from spawn and it would be quite the coincidence if a newb would find his house. also, even though i can't be sure about what i'll say, i imagine that it was the same person that griefed spawn and robbed ian. Ah, and i just remembered, even if this problems aren't related, about the grieffer that griefed spawn, that i'm sure it wasn't someone new to the server, because i was there and the first thing i did after knewing that the spawn was on fire was checking the players that were on the server at that moment (and no, unfortunately i forgot to take a screenshot from the list of players). Hope there's a way to fix this problems and i know i made some assumptions with what i wrote but i actually am just trying to help. that's all, thx
yea me, master and LuckyHammer were in a call and hammer was freaking out cause he was dieing but sadly I had to go and didn't hear about Ian. To get the terrain back near spawn you should just use another wrath lighter and everything should turn back if you use it on the correct block.

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i'd like to report a situation with Mc_hectic a few minutes ago. Basically he entered the server and asked me if i had a maze ore map, i confirmed that i have one and he said me to give him that item. i refused and then he PMed me saying that he knew how to make an uncrafting table (which, in my opinion, implicits that he wanted to give me an uncrafting table so i could use it to abuse of the duping glitch). i took a screenshot of the PM he sent me and another one where he confirms that he is aware of the duping glitch but that he never used it and he doesn't even know hot to make it.
Screenshots:

Attachments

• 2012-12-27_00.01.18.png
    2012-12-27_00.01.18.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 2012-12-27_01.06.45.png
    2012-12-27_01.06.45.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 75