Solarcraft |1.4.5| NO WHITELIST|HOSTED BY ZOMBIECOW|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Should I get a mumble server for the server?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Supreme the servers been down for 12 plus hours[DOUBLEPOST=1357065946][/DOUBLEPOST]Its still down now

GDJACKS

Jul 29, 2019
I think Ekobko has been out of town for the holidays and the server probably just crashed. Go spend some time with friends or family I am sure the server will be back up in a day or two. :D

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
Server was down but i believe we are going to change the server to the DW 20 pack and reset map

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Eko please ban racer193
he greifed my house and stole my iridium as well as my diamonds
kepszoo will agree with me

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
Also ban dylan193 he locked my chests
Clowdless would agree with me
I have pictures but windows 8 wont let me find them

Racer193

Jul 29, 2019
I have proof that cscott greifed my house first and attempted to take my solar panels and stolle my mfsu. these people who agree with him are people whom he lives with/helps.

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
rodo it was a misunderstanding, its good now.
Eko the server needs an update I updated to the latest update and the server wants the old version

rodolpho97

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, okay, then! I got that error too, crazy to play soon as possible again. Finally found again internet here