Bug Solar Generators don't output energy?

NadeShot

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently been testing out solar generators from extra utilities for a new energy source in my survival world. I've tried with energy nodes, universal cables/energy cubes, conduits, and just sourcing the power into machines, not storages, but none of them worked out... Don't know why, real bummer. I'm using the Hermitcraft modsauce by the way, I know it's on the ATLauncher, but ftb has more traffic, and I really want to know why it isn't outputing energy.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
You are aware that they cannot charge and emit power at the same time? You need a redstone signal to toggle mode

Azdule

Jul 29, 2019
In case you didn't know, you can set up (with some Redstone) an inverted daylight sensor setup so it will auto output into a cell or something at night

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Or place, ender io banks or TE cells beside to collect power at night, or use the above sensor, & there is lots of other ways depending on what automation mods installed, like steve's factory manager.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
How could you not be aware? I thought it was common knowledge that you need to turn your solar geyser off to take a hot shower.

Also the fact that pressing U on most of ExtU items/ blocks gives you a brief but informative description.