So what pipe do i need NOW?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
A long long time ago, In the days of tekkit, There was a pipe, This pipe if placed in conjunction with other pipes, Would make sure that it filled up one inventory before sending it to the next (Afterwards it would start filling the next inventory)

I dont know what pipe (If any) serves this function in this modpack, So i'd like assistance please

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
It used to be called a advanced insertion pipe, in ultimate it is called a insertion pipe and is purple, in unleashed it is blue and called a insertion pipe. I believe thermal expansion added it? I think?

KowKrisis

Jul 29, 2019
I am not to sure about Unleashed, but in the latest Direwolf20 pack it is blue. I do not know about which mod adds it either, but I do know that it functions about the same if not the same as the advanced insertion pipe from 1.2.5. Normally I use it to force items into processing machines filling first in line then the next before voiding overflow, or some some other situation similar to that (think cobble and recyclers).

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah you would want to be using the Insertion Pipe that is blue from I believe Thermal Expansion.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it used to be in a mod that added extra buildcraft pipes, but can now be found in Thermal Expansion.
if you do not know from which mod an item is, you could try installing WAILA to help with that

Tylor

Nov 24, 2012
I think there were Insertion Pipe in Additional Pipes mod, then it was added to core BC. So, now we have two of them with different color and recipe.

EDIT. Hmm, now, BC does not have insertion pipe. So,these two insertion pipes are from TE and Additional Pipes.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
I think there were Insertion Pipe in Additional Pipes mod, then it was added to core BC. So, now we have two of them with different color and recipe.
It is in both additional pipes and TE, but not in core BC. In 95 % of situations you can use iron or diamond pipe instead, in 100 % apiarist pipe will work.