So the 2 new modpacks...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I'll load it up and try again.

Just tested. Berry bushes drop berries.

Edited to add: If you loaded the world once with several mods disabled and then moved gregtech into it, it might rearrange id's from mods that weren't present and that might cause a conflict.

Instead try

1. Launch the game with all mods enabled.
2. Close the game without making a world.
3. Place Gregtech in the pack
4. Launch the game
5. Close the game without making a world.
6. Disable the mods you don't want
7. Launch and create a world.
8. Play

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, strange. I deleted the Unleashed folder, re-downloaded 1.1.3, quit without creating a world. Then activated BoP, EPlus and Reliquary and dropped GregTech 3.11 in. Created a new world with BoP biomes and still getting the mixups. Here for example the Computer Screen recipe in NEI.

ndrObIm.png

No idea, why. (Maybe I should check that I have the latest GT version.) But it's also nothing a few ID changes can't fix.

EDIT: Sure enough, it works after re-downloading the latest GT 3.11 version. Yep, it was me being stupid. :)

@Jaded: By the way, please feel free to delete my posts. I didn't intend to turn it into a support thread.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So just to clarify.. it works? Please say yes so I can stop poking the config going... "y u no play nice"

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, a fresh download of the complete Unleashed 1.1.3 pack and a download of the latest GT 3.11 from the IC2 forum and everything works.

Warimano

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to add Gregtech to Unleashed and i only got a blackscreen after the Mojang screen. That is with all of the latest versions of stuff and without any tinkering with the configs. Any ideas?