So I just got this and can't find the launcher icon

Gondab

Jul 29, 2019
I know I'm going to be seen as the noobiest of noobs, but I just downloaded this yesterday on my windows mashine and it worked perfectly. I go to bed, wake up the next morning, and don't see an FTB icon on my desktop, so I thought I would just make a shortcut and went into my c:\ftb folder and tried looking there for the launcher icon... for the life of my I just can't find it so I can make a shortcut to my desktop.

Gondab

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind, I just figured out that the .exe the thing I downloaded from the launcher website, I was just super confused because it's usually in with the files and folders of a game.

H

HexTr0jan

Hi, I'm having this same issue. I installed and played this for several hours last night. However I look again today and there is no launcher exe anywhere. Have looked in appdata and the custom folder I actually designated for install, the files and mod packs are all there just no ftb launcher exe. Am I missing something here?

@Gondab how did you fix this?

B

Ben37

Hi, I'm having this same issue. I installed and played this for several hours last night. However I look again today and there is no launcher exe anywhere. Have looked in appdata and the custom folder I actually designated for install, the files and mod packs are all there just no ftb launcher exe. Am I missing something here?

@Gondab how did you fix this?

When you downloaded the file from the website, it should've said .exe, so check your downloads, or wherever you downloaded it and look for a .exe file that says [something]launcher.exe I can't remember specifically

X

xb47

to fix it download the ftb again don't delete any thing just download and save file if you run it you will not get the launcher.exe