Whitelist Server Small Whitelisted DW20 1.7.10 server 100% uptime

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Imnothackable

Jul 29, 2019
Just a small server looking for people to join us in some fun.

Here's a small template for an application -

In-Game Name:

Why should you join our server?:

Last edited:

Sollie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: solfoxy

Why should you join our server?: I enjoy a small community and would like to make some cool stuff with others. :3

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:illegalpizza12

Why should you join our server?:i was on the vanity server then they shut down and im looking for a new server

Rok215

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rok215

Why should you join our server?: Would like to play on a server :)

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Gunner3564
Why should you join our server?: I Would like to join your server, because Im looking for a small nice community of gamers to hang out with and play some good old modded minecraft.

LiftedDuramax419

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: countryboy2327

Why should you join our server?:like to join the server to help ppl out and just to have fun with a small amount of ppl n not on a big server

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:CGasper
Why should you join our server?:Well, i really enjoy small communities, you know, you kinda connect more to people. And i need a server to join, playing solo is not that fun. Plus, i find easier to practice my english on a Small community, and i really need to practice it(as you can see).

Ercoslane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erc_
Why Should you join our server?: I've always found playing FTB on small servers to be more fun than alone. More of a sense of community without being overwhelmed by large quantities of people.

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: anthony098765

Why should you join our server?: I have been looking for a nice community to join!

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Why should you join the server? Been looking for a new server to join since the old one shut down. Hope to just get back into FTB like old times.

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: tacos4lolz

Why should you join our server?: I really enjoy small communities, especially in games like Minecraft.

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lonedarklord

Why should you join our server?: I really would like building with others and I am very helpful as best as i can be.

willhami2

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: willhami2

Why should you join our server?: Because im very active and will participate in all server events

Uber1234emil

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: uber1234emil

Why should you join our server?: Because i am mature and i know a lot of mods and i want a frendly community with some players with out worming about grefers

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: answerme

Why should you join our server?: Because Im Looking For A Friendly Community To Play On Full Of Others That Are Able To Play Nice Together, Ive Been Playing Minecraft Since Early-Mid Beta 1.5

Jenetix

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DamoclesX

Why should you join our server?:Looking for a nice place to play/build with my friend

(friends app)
In-Game Name:Jenetix

bunnaryben

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:straitas

Why should you join our server?: I love testing out new packs that I come across and it is always much more fun on a server setting. I am a good community member and am always grateful to help.

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or get peoples advise if i dont understand.
i would like to chat via skype or teamchat or typing :)