Whitelist Server Small Wanderlust Reloaded | minimal restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019

small server | minimal restrictions
IP: 78.143.13.250:25565

To join, please see my post here!

(8 Slots for now, update as soon as necessary)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello, come and join us exploring this great mod pack by Yulife (Link) on a fresh and capable server! The map has been pregenerated and other then a public lava supply there is nothing admin-cheated or built. Help us and join the community to quest together or just build nice things.

I am looking for a few people, preferably from EU timezones, so there's always someone online, but not too many people in total so I can keep restrictions down to a minimum.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rules are (aside from the obvious):
  • Keep it PG! Also no excessive raging. Be frendly and respectful.
  • Only consensual PvP, no griefing or stealing. Only prank if you know the victim will find it funny as well.
  • Always leave the world a nicer place as you find it.
  • Do not mess up the nether with pumps, that's what public lava is for (white-white-white).
  • Use common sense, be considerate and keep chunk-loading to a minimum.
  • There is no banned items or mods. If I find you abusing something I will act accordingly.

Activated optional mods:

IC2, NulcearControl, OpenModularTurrets

Let's keep the formalities to a minimum. For application just give your IGN, age, some creative and/or friendly stuff and make sure you have not been banned before or explain why you have been.

Thank you for your attention, I hope to read from you, have a nice day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
linus9988 said:
i wanna join the server

ign: lakris2
why do you wanna join: i wanna join a wlr server and this one looks nice and small and i really hope that hqm is on :D

have you been banned before: nope :D

please read as soon as possible
The server is not hardcore, but you do get the book and you can complete quests.

Whitelisted.

Rndmltrs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rndmltrs
Why I want to join: I grow tired of custom SSP modpacks and want to play with some like minded people. :3
Played since: Alpha
Building proficiency: Meh, functionally sound but aesthetics leave something to be desired.

I'd love to make some long term friends and share our experiences in modded minecraft. :)

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rndmltrs
Why I want to join: I grow tired of custom SSP modpacks and want to play with some like minded people. :3
Played since: Alpha
Building proficiency: Meh, functionally sound but aesthetics leave something to be desired.

I'd love to make some long term friends and share our experiences in modded minecraft. :)

Whitelisted, welcome to the server :D

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome that you got approved! Good luck for the future :) And of course, all of you, have fun ^^

Reactions: Bohne

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! Also thank you for your work on this great mod pack. It is quite unique and a lot of fun!

Buffagenik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Buffagenik
Why I want to join: I'm trying to find a small/decent-sized WRL server.
Just one thing, where is the server hosted?

Tristeal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tristeal
I am looking for a nice and friendly community to be a part of. Looking for a freshist world, so I'm not joining at the end of everyones gameplay :)

Kamefrede

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kamefrede
Reason that i want to join: Was browsing through the Third Party Modpack section and saw WLR pack, clicked on it, after some good reading, i got interested in it( You might be saying , why dont you play on Singleplayer, personally, i thin Singeplayer is boring.)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Reason that i want to join: Was browsing through the Third Party Modpack section and saw WLR pack, clicked on it, after some good reading, i got interested in it( You might be saying , why dont you play on Singleplayer, personally, i thin Singeplayer is boring.)
I remember you from OTEGamers! lol

Reactions: Kamefrede

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! You have some good memory!
Hehe.. how long was that ago... a year?! Anyway, I was the one with the Asian house on a floating island in Jaded Cliffs :p
EDIT: Found it!
0SCNjSb.jpg

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Today is not my day ;( Server is down for a sec because I updated the slots. Hurrying to bring it back up.

Edit: and we're back :D

Will whitelist soon.

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted. Sorry for the wait.

PowerfulMoss

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, could Powerfulmoss, hanstand & Taymeister be whitelisted please.
All 25, from the UK.
We are just trying to get into Minecraft again after a short hiatus and are looking for a smallish, mature server to build chat and relax, thanks.

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
Okay :D
Hi, could Powerfulmoss, hanstand & Taymeister be whitelisted please.
All 25, from the UK.
We are just trying to get into Minecraft again after a short hiatus and are looking for a smallish, mature server to build chat and relax, thanks.
Welcome to the server! I hope we don't get problems with slot shortage, if we do I'll expand tomorrow.