Whitelist Server Small Wanderlust Reloaded | minimal restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
ign: outspokensaint
Why I want to join: I want to join bc im looking for a small server to build some epic stuff.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WildStarOrion
Why I want to join: I am friends with outspokensaint. Looking for a nice place to play and meet some others. Minecraft is more fun with other people.

kevindevos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kev9542
Why i want to join: I played ftb for quite some time, mostly tech mods, but i would like to try something diferent!, i've had quite a big unavoidable break, but i got time now. I would love to join a small server where i can share my creations with others and most importantly, to have fun!

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kev9542
Why i want to join: I played ftb for quite some time, mostly tech mods, but i would like to try something diferent!, i've had quite a big unavoidable break, but i got time now. I would love to join a small server where i can share my creations with others and most importantly, to have fun!
Wanderlust is quite an amazing pack getting you in quite a variety of mods and keeping you busy a long time! Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Reactions: Yulife

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xEtnies
I have not been banned on any server. I have been looking for a small community to play FTB with!

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
ign: PastorBones
Why I want to join: I've been playing SMP forever...would love to join a community to share ideas and maybe some co-op builds.

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
I've settled on the island North-East of spawn around 724, 497 if anybody wants to come join me, it's big enough for two...

chasekwe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chasekwe
I've never been banned, to be fair I haven't played on many FTB servers that weren't run by friends though. Not that I'd exhibit bannable behavior anyways! I work a LOT, and have a life (booo) so I fortunately/unfortunately cannot play super hardcore but I'll be on almost every day. I work in the medical field so my hours may be a bit odd however.

I want to play on your Wanderlust server specifically because my friends just set one up... they played it like maniacs for less than a week, burned out and took it back down. This isn't really how I play and I want to get so much more out of it. I'm hoping to make friends in a similar good-natured small server environment that'll have a great deal more longevity with fun and attractive projects throughout!

Thanks!

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chasekwe
I've never been banned, to be fair I haven't played on many FTB servers that weren't run by friends though. Not that I'd exhibit bannable behavior anyways! I work a LOT, and have a life (booo) so I fortunately/unfortunately cannot play super hardcore but I'll be on almost every day. I work in the medical field so my hours may be a bit odd however.

I want to play on your Wanderlust server specifically because my friends just set one up... they played it like maniacs for less than a week, burned out and took it back down. This isn't really how I play and I want to get so much more out of it. I'm hoping to make friends in a similar good-natured small server environment that'll have a great deal more longevity with fun and attractive projects throughout!

Thanks!
Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
We have some very friendly players who are quite different to the average server hopper and I am very glad about the direction this is going. So if you happen to be interested in spending a longer while on a server with some nice people feel free to apply!

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately one of the guys I've been playing with on the server is leaving for school. So, if you're just joining and wanting to co-build (or just looking for freebies) come find me and I'll gladly hook you up! I'm online a lot during the week

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: VeggetoSSJ
why do you wanna join: Looking for a fun and mature server to play on.

have you been banned before: no