1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casual Server Small Private Server(Mindcrack), looking to add one or two more players!

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Elusive, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Elusive

Elusive New Member

Myself and two friends are looking for one or two people to join our mindcrack server.

What we are looking for:
    • Someone near our age. At least 18!
    • Someone who is mature.
    • Someone with Skype. It's important to us to be able to communicate with the people we play with quickly and efficiently. Typing isn't fast enough to tell you there is a creeper sneaking up on you!
    • Someone who is proficient with Rail-Craft and or bee keeping in the Forestry mod. ( These are preferred but not required.)

2. samoubica

samoubica New Member

can do all of them realy

samoubica2 skype add me if you are still looking

3. Rich_Hobo1212

Rich_Hobo1212 New Member

Hi my name is Andrew ive been looking for a great ftb server for weeks now and this one look good im 14 and a freshman in highschool i have skype name is Rich_hobo1212

4. Pro100san

Pro100san New Member

hey all. im 20 years old. ign Pro100san. im looking for little good server with good guys. skype: wsg-13w . if you add me to the server please call me

5. Smurfman234

Smurfman234 New Member

hi,
    im 18 years old and would like to join your server my skype name is alex.murphy11

6. Fletcher1237

Fletcher1237 New Member

Hi, I would like to join your server. I've been looking for a private mind crack server because grievers and trolls.
    I know a great teamspeak server that we could use If you a familiar with teamspeak 3.
    My skype name is "james.fletcher1237" and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

-XxFletcher1237xX

7. jurgenroo

jurgenroo New Member

hi i am 39 from belgium
    i almost play mc everyday ,i have ftb ultimate testserver myself .
    would love join a small community and contribute what i can.
    i have experience of most of the mods , i love building new projects

8. Zaans2

Zaans2 New Member

Age 18
    Why Playing FTB Every day and would like to play on a 10 people max server. Played on another server but they weren't very active. I have skype and i understand the mechanics of Bee Breeding, but i'm not that into it that i know al the mutations. I would like to get into it.

9. Masprotech

Masprotech New Member

I am 33 Yeah im old what about it?? lol Looking for a small server to play on masprotech1 on Skype if you still need someone