Small friend-based Dedicated Hoster [6 active atm] whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Im not super recruiting or anything like that, just thought a few more people who would want to come on and enjoy some FTB at its best. We are a group of friends that decided to rent a pro server to host a FTB service on. We will stay up to date and everything, very fast running server. No cheating will be tolerated at all. And we do White list. Looking for maybe 1-5 more people to come hang out with us. Do what you want, no greifing allowed. Send me a message on the forums here, or just reply here. Also tell me a bit about yourself and your situation! thanks

UniverseTrials

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, I recently downloaded FTB and after 1 day of playing it I'm in LOVE with it. Can I join? I would really like to hang out with other people and if I don't know how to do something I could ask or search online. I've been playing MC for 2 years now and I'm getting bored just playing by myself and without mods, so joining this server would make me REALLY happy. EDIT: Forgot to add my username. it's blockmaster895

Saitek2073

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a fun server to play on, strengths are in building houses and or stuff for spawns, knowledgeable with Mystcraft good at creating ages. Have lots of ideas
IGN Saitek2073
Age 39
Active: 10am-11pm

thoom

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
I've played Minecraft for quite awhile, and just recently got into FTB. I really wanted to try playing FTB on a server, since vanilla has always been more fun for me when I play on a server in a small community. I'm a good builder and know quite a bit about the mechanics of the game, just wanted to find a cool server to play FTB with some other people. My IGN is samohtleahcim.

hank j

Jul 29, 2019
hey, i would love to play, buying a new cpu tomorrow. I love this modpack, i wantch the minecrack, and hermitcraft servers and have learned alot. i belive i would be a great addition to your server. acc: SenorSacapuntas

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
i think i would be a great addon to your server i play minecraft alot and i am a veteran at mods and minecraft. i think i would have a great time and my IGN is mogambijr

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Just so everyone knows, our server is strictly Survival and no creative play elements used at all. If you want to fly you better get a jetpack lol

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Juicestin
Age- 18

I just want to enjoy FTB with a group of people who like to play minecraft in a survival way , and playing alone isnt that fun ):

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
I'd love to come on, i mainly use forestry and bees, I'm 16 i have skype but i prefer not to talk. IGN: Bagon

Arkenseth

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server. played both vanilla for a long time and then switched to technic and now to ftb. played almost entirely in single player but want to make the switch to SMP.

Draconix

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man. This server looks amazing.
I've been looking for a small private server like this, and I'd love to join. I've been playing FTB since launch, and I actually did have some experience with the technic modpack :p
Im quite active and I think I might be a viable option if you're looking to meet some new people to play with!

pixalen

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, this sounds promising :) me and my girlfriend are looking for a place to play together and with others. i am 21 and she is 20 years old and we both have skype/ts.
But we mainly just chat with eachother so.

She is pretty new to mods and FTB, but she's learning from the best ;O
Myself have alot of knowledge of all the mods in the pack (and others ofcourse),
atm im coding alot of turtles and try out the new stuff in forestry.
Would love to get access to the server and your community.
My IGN: pixalen
her IGN: Procrap

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, My name is Brandon and I am looking for a server to play on. I am very friendly, and love to talk ( hopefully that doesn't bother you). I love building advanced machines, and love to automate everything I do. I know basic of turtles, and through trial and error I can make great programs. I can't wait to meet you guys. XD

IGN: Brandon808

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RougeAgent
Experience with Mods: yes
Able to join skype calls or teamspeak: yes
Why do you want to join: Well I love the FTB mod pack and though it was time to play with more people and have fun and overall learn more and help teach others

AcidRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Hey There :)

IGN: AcidRunner

Mod Experience: I have played with the technic pack a lot before FTB and since FTB has been out i have been using this instead as it shares the same mods, i have a really good knowledge of IC2, buildcraft, Redpower, Forestry and MFFS. I do have knowledge but not so good with Factorization, Thermal expansion aswell as computer craft and Mystcraft but i would love to learn from people on your server.

Reason to join: Ok so since playing FTB i have been looking for a nice small server with a nice small community that i can play with and learn from and just generally have a laugh and build some awesome contraptions and i think your server would be perfect for this.

Chatting: I'm happy with using the in game chat but do also have a Microphone so would be just as happy using any voice programs too E.G Skype, TeamSpeak, Mumble etc

Well i think that about covers it so thanks for reading my application i hope to hear from you soon and hope you will accept :)

All the best,
Acid

florioo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: florioo
My age:16
My timezone: +1
Why i like to join:
I have played FTB in singleplayer but i missed the abiliy of showing ur stuff to other people and building things together,And i love a server where everybody knows everybody. :D
The problem with big commercial servers is u can't play normally and there will be always people stealing ur stuff.

i hope i've written everything correct because i'm dutch (Belguim)

s4x0r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: s4x0r
Timezone: GMT -5

I love small community servers. There are just enough people on to do fun things, but not so many that you don't know who your neighbor is. I've been looking for a new one ever since sneezlecraft shut down early this year.

harvie

Jul 29, 2019
hi my names harvie ive been playing FTB since the first map came out and love it tremendously and ive been looking for a nice server to hang out with for ages. im 16 years old i a pretty bad speller but i'm nice quite talkative and get along with pretty much everyone. if it is alright with you im looking for a server to start a new LP on my youtube channel if thats ok with you?

IGN: harvie
Timezone: somewhere between england and indonesia ;) hehe Perth Australia so i think its +4 ???? mabey hahahah

thanx for reading :D