Small friend-based Dedicated Hoster [6 active atm] whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ArchaicLogos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ArchaicLogos​
Why you are applying: starting new on a modded minecraft sever​
What you expect: build, explore, hang out, have fun​

dylan1342

Jul 29, 2019
my name is Dylan in kinda new to ftb but i know all of the things that involved what was in tekkit and i learn quick
i live in newzealand and im 14 i would love to join your server :D

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
can i join please i am 16 but very responsible for my age, i run my own tekkit server i can give you the ip if you want to check.
i played ftb on single for a day and fell in love and want to play with more people and i never grief and would love to be part of your community

mikkeldp

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Mikkel, and i am looking for a small friendbased server and have been doing that for a while know. I am already know happy that you read this just because that means you care ^U^ and i hope i can get in and start to play as soon as possible =)

IGN: mikkeldp
Time i am gonnar be on:I sure think thats there is a 4 hours between us or so, so i guess a bit later and a bit longer (btw i play a lot and if the server is good i am gonnar use most of my time there)
Timezone: +1

once another time thanks for your time
-mikkeldp

mikkeldp

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Mikkel, and i am looking for a small friendbased server and have been doing that for a while know. I hope i can get in and start to play as soon as possible =)

IGN: mikkeldp
Time i am gonnar be on:I sure think thats there is a 4 hours between us or so, so i guess a bit later and a bit longer (btw i play a lot and if the server is good i am gonnar use most of my time there)
Timezone: +1

once another time thanks for your time
-mikkeldp