Casual Server Small Agrarian Skies Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Macoza

Jul 29, 2019
Simply put I'm looking for a partner or possible a small group up to 4, to play the Map with me. I hope it to be 24/7 except for updates and maintenance, i'm looking for 18+ but if your pretty mature i'm good with younger. If your interested just Pm me or comment. Thanks :D

minevolutioncap

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there i would really like to join your agrarian skies
IGN:minevolutioncap
im am a mature player with alot of experience in the ftb packs
I live in the US Central Time Zone
I have skype
Hope to hear from u soon

Last edited:

Gamma_Rei

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am interested as well. Wanted to start from scratch with a good group of players.

IGN: Gamma_Rei

Ive played Agrarian skies only by myself which can get pretty boring,

I am in the central time zone. I also have skype if needed. Let me know if you want my skype!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Adrak

Jul 29, 2019
I am also interested, looking to start fresh and meet new people.

IGN: Adrakal

have played some on a server that has since closed, central time as well and have skype if you want to chat.

hope to hear from you

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
Good Afternoon etc., I am also interested in joining a small, co-op AS environment.
I've practically beaten the map twice over as it is in single player. XD
IGN: Emitt54321
I have Skype, TS3, Ventrillo, Mumble, Raidcall and Hamachi, and I have loads of time to play.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Gamma_Rei

Jul 29, 2019
I played with him a few days ago but havent heard anything since. Do any of you guys have the ability to host a server?

Ethan Lea

Jul 29, 2019
Can I join I have experience IGN:Onegang1 Skype an if you want a different one other than Skype I can download
it looks likes you have plenty of applications but a good is to have a comp like a 2v2 of 3v3 or 4v4