1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Casual Server Small Agrarian Skies Server

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by Macoza, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Macoza

Macoza New Member

Simply put I'm looking for a partner or possible a small group up to 4, to play the Map with me. I hope it to be 24/7 except for updates and maintenance, i'm looking for 18+ but if your pretty mature i'm good with younger. If your interested just Pm me or comment. Thanks :D

2. minevolutioncap

minevolutioncap New Member

Hello there i would really like to join your agrarian skies
    IGN:minevolutioncap
    im am a mature player with alot of experience in the ftb packs
    I live in the US Central Time Zone
    I have skype
    Hope to hear from u soon

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  3. Gamma_Rei

Gamma_Rei New Member

Hi I am interested as well. Wanted to start from scratch with a good group of players.

IGN: Gamma_Rei

Ive played Agrarian skies only by myself which can get pretty boring,

I am in the central time zone. I also have skype if needed. Let me know if you want my skype!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

4. Adrak

Adrak New Member

I am also interested, looking to start fresh and meet new people.

IGN: Adrakal

have played some on a server that has since closed, central time as well and have skype if you want to chat.

hope to hear from you

5. Emitt54321

Emitt54321 New Member

Good Afternoon etc., I am also interested in joining a small, co-op AS environment.
    I've practically beaten the map twice over as it is in single player. XD
    IGN: Emitt54321
    I have Skype, TS3, Ventrillo, Mumble, Raidcall and Hamachi, and I have loads of time to play.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

6. Gamma_Rei

Gamma_Rei New Member

I played with him a few days ago but havent heard anything since. Do any of you guys have the ability to host a server?

7. Ethan Lea

Ethan Lea New Member

Can I join I have experience IGN:Onegang1 Skype an if you want a different one other than Skype I can download
    it looks likes you have plenty of applications but a good is to have a comp like a 2v2 of 3v3 or 4v4