Open SkyFactory server keeps creating normal world

A

AADDAAMM

Summary of the problem SkyFactory server keeps creating normal world

Pack Version 3.0.8

What is the bug? Every time I log into my server, it creates a normal world. It's supposed to generate a void world with just a tree and a block of dirt but it generates a normal world. I am using Bisect Hosting and I use the WinSCP program to upload the files. I extracted the files to a folder, ran the FTBInstall.bat and changed the minecraftserver.jar to custom.jar so that the server knows what to run.

Mod & Version I believe the YUNoMakeGoodMap mod is responsible for generating the void world and tree.

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I delete all the files and then put them back on the server and it still creates a normal world.

Known Fix

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I would contact the hosting company. But it sounds like you are running the minecraft jar instead of the forge jar that will launch all of the mods needed.

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
One thing I found was, let the server create the first world. Stop the server and delete the world folder. Then start the server again and it should work like it's suppose to.

U

uhmanduh

In reality, this link is all you need. You don't have to do much with it, unless you plan to add stuff to it. All you have to do is download it and make sure the eula script gets turned to true.

https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-skyfactory-3/files/2408115

Just in case this link doesn't seem trustworthy, I will attach the file original site

https://www.feed-the-beast.com/projects/ftb-presents-skyfactory-3/files/2408113#additional-files

- I have the same problem. I downloaded the FTB Server, but it's not loading completely. The 'Memory Use' goes decreases quick and eventually stops loading. Please help =(

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
- I have the same problem. I downloaded the FTB Server, but it's not loading completely. The 'Memory Use' goes decreases quick and eventually stops loading. Please help =(

Create a post in the Tech Support section, not in the sub forum for bug reports.