[Skyfactory challenges 1.1.0] Mechanical user stops working

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

achmoye

Sep 8, 2019
Hi,

I love Skyfactory challenges, I really want to speedrun it and I did it once but I had to struggle with my remaining resource because my mechanical users end up stopping working.

I have no idea why. They configuration didn't change ( all set up with right click, activate block on item and upper left click only, like everyone does in Youtube speedruns )

This stops me from doing an efficient speedrun so please help me this is really frustrating.

As I understand Mech user doesn't use grid power (GP) so I shouldn't need any mill (and no one does, again in videos) I'm not doing anything in particular, after like 30 mn they all stop working and can't get be back on.

I use them with collector, drawer controller linked to external storage but that probably has anything to do with this.

Also, I use a piece of dirt from the map but as I can harvest it, it shouldnt be an important "event" block.

Have my lifetime benediction if you solve this.