Open Server SKyCraft [[Direwolf 20 1.6.4]] NOW RECRUITING

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jpoblocki77

Jul 29, 2019
With Intel Xeon processors, solid state drives and premium bandwidth, we ensure you stay lag free.

Skycraft is a 1.6.4 survival community. We have great staff members and are looking to expand our staff membership. We have a wonderful mumble server. Our server is a 50 slot server with plenty of room to expand.

We strive to be a fun environment that promotes a family feel. We have worlds that are just for mining that are reset frequently.

if you would like to join our server please point your minecraft viewer to s12.hosthorde.com:25640

If you would like to apply for a server position please send a email entitled Skycraft Application to [email protected]

Presently we are seeking :
-----------------------------
Server Admins - Wrk with the server owner to guide the server in a positive direction that promotes the growth and expansion of the server in a positive manner. Extensive knowledge of how a server runs, plugins , permissions, and groups

Player Relations Rep Deal with any player concerns. Enforce server rules and regulations.

Server Building Crew Work with serv er admins to build and maintain any server provided builds. Such as power plants and other such items.

Webmaster Build and maintain server website. Extensive knowledge in wordpress and php is needed[DOUBLEPOST=1407093648][/DOUBLEPOST]oh yes in your email tell me a bit about yourself and why you think that your the best choice for the job and include what position(s) you are applying for.

ImMaxcloud

Jul 29, 2019
I got an error message. I tried using 1.0.23 and 1.0.25 with no success.

3df3265eed.png