Sky Factory 3 Mob Spawner not Spawning

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
B

Brandon Lane

Title Sky Factory 3 Mob Spawner not Spawning

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.4

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I recently got started with Sky Factory 3 and have gotten up to the stage of building a mob farm. I made it out of cobble and chiseled cobble (cuz ocd) and have made it around 25 blocks away from the area of my base I am most commonly at. It uses the mob fan by the mob_grinder_utils mod and spikes from extrautils2 to automatically kill them. After making the spawner I backed off to let the slaughter begin but mobs were only spawning very slowly. I changed the difficulty, moved around where I was standing, changed the level I was standing on, relaunched the pack and placed and destroyed torches inside of it. The inside of the spawner is red in F7 and mobs are spawning in other unlit areas around my base if I destroy the torches. (If I destroy a few torches than run to the other side of my base heaps of mobs will spawn) I don't understand why mobs aren't spawning quickly, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

B

Brandon Lane

rWy4J0a.png