Open Server Skullywags Little Server | 10 slots | Bukkit | Essentials | WorldGuard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry been on Holiday thought i had everything in order and had a remote connection working from my tablet to manage it while i was away, but then my ISP decided to change my IP address again, ive updated the main post with the new details, massive apologies, im in talks to get a static IP on my account so shouldnt be an issue going forward.

Sorry again.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB part of the server is down at the moment (probably until 1.6) ive got a private up to date pack going now that I manage myself. The FTB pack just wasnt updating quickly enough and people were getting bored of waiting and not being able to play the latest mods. Apologies, this thread can probably classed as dead until a decent pack for 1.6 comes out on FTB.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Ok not sure what happened but my thread got deleted by i assume the mods....dont think it broke any rules in the guidelines thread that I can see.

Ill figure this out and get details up.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so no one is telling me why it was deleted, so for now:

94.193.20.227:25565

So to get on the server now youll need FTB Unleashed version 1.1.3 in the launcher (not the recommended version) youll also need to enable BOP, NetherOres and PowerConverters and download the 1.0.0.121 version of Forge Multipart for 1.5.2 from:

http://files.minecraftforge.net/ForgeMultipart/