Open Server Skullywags Little Server | 10 slots | Bukkit | Essentials | WorldGuard

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
Im seeing other people having the same error today so not sure its you, but it isnt my end as people are on the server right now. Not sure what else to suggest. Cant see this issue being reported elsewhere, might be worth opening a thread in the support forum and seeing if anyone know whats up.

bigzumoto

Jul 29, 2019
this is what i fond (
From clanforge: "
FTB Update

Last updated on 12 March 2013 21:11:00 by Noxy
The latest update for FTB Mindcrack has been rolled out to all machines. Please restart your server to pick up the change. If your server fails to update, please use the "Reset FTP Changes" button in the FTP section of your Minecraft server's ClanForge page and then contact support if you still are unable to connect.
Update: 21:05 GMT : There was a minor error in the update which we have now rectified. This may require another FTP reset for users who hit FTP reset before this addition to the post."

Have you tried the FTP reset? )

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
well this has absolutely nothing to do with my server, im not on clanforge and im not running mindcrack and also dont use or need FTP as im sat next to the server.

I will however try restarting the server for you, please try again in 5 minutes from this messages timestamp.

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
Just started on this server IGN is Fiorbeth just thought Id post here to say hello :)

hey it is telling me i can not come in to the server because i do not have twilightforest but i do

I got that when I first tried to log in, to fix it I got the version 1.15.3 from the twighlight forest website and stuck it in the FTB files and renamed it to TwighlighForest as that is what the one that was there was called and that fixed it.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
that suggests to me the one in the pack has changed versions at some point...even though no update has been put forward. I have done nothing at this end to the pack bar remove GT and integrated sound mod.

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
Skullywag, I'm getting a message telling me to get a different version of Twilight forest to join. (it tells me to get version 1.15.3) Could you please get the version of Twilight Forest that matches the "recommended" version :)

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
The reason youre getting this is due to the FTB team sneaking in a minor update to this mod in the pack after it was released, all users who downloaded the pack before the sneaky update connect fine (all my regulars) everyone who downloaded the pack after the update have a mismatched version. So I either update my server side pack and make all my users update their clients, or you grab the right version for the server, what do you think i should choose ;)

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
This is what happens when you ride someone riding you.

izzyicklishake.gif

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
My ISP have deemed it fit to change my IP address so please refer to the main post of youre having issues connecting. TLDR: I HAVE A NEW IP ADDRESS.

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
Skully, i can't go to the nether. i stand in my portal and the wavy screen happens but i don't actualy portal through. It used to work fine until i placed Lapis Ore protection on it :S

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
Skully dude what's going on? the servers been down for the last 2 or 3 days. Add my skype please " ickli123 "