Site running slowly

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I run a new page on this site it runs slowly, any ideas why? It started happening all of a sudden yesterday.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I run a new page on this site it runs slowly, any ideas why? It started happening all of a sudden yesterday.
Nothing slow about it for me. Are you sure your internet hasn't just slowed down for some reason?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently only this site didn't like the fact that my chrome wasn't fully updated, sorry about this! :oops:

y u no update
VmRsOGC.png

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well I know this has nothing to do with the OP but my phone keeps running out of RAM on tapatalk thus making it slow... Course it doesn't help that there is less then half a gb of ram for my whole phone to use. I think its something like 127ish mb total ram.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
The update function on my chrome acts weirdly, at times it tell me when there is an update and at others it doesn't. So I have to check which isn't something that I can be bothered to do normally.

Funny chrome won't update I click on the update now thing and nothing happens

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Toney

Jul 29, 2019

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
For me it was my chrome not telling me there was an update. If there isn't an update try clearing your cache.