Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019

Knowledge of FTB: I am fairly well versed in most aspects of FTB, but am slightly unfamiliar with Gregtech integration on some level.

I am one of those referenced friends

Why would you like to join: I would like a small grief/hack/ect. free server that I can hang out on in my leisure time with friends and build slowly from start to endgame.

Any cool builds(optional): Will upload later. Have some files on old PC still migrating files over.
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net

hanableking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hanableking

Knowledge of FTB: Some stuff I stay away from, most things I have a good working knowledge of.

Why would you like to join: Looking to start a new season for my lets plays. Wanting to do that on a fresh server with new people.

Any cool builds(optional): Castles, Space Ships, temples, fully automated factories (pre AE (or ME)).

Other: Hope to get added soon !

kirbyhammer64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kirbyhammer64

Knowledge of FTB: I'm in the advanced/endgame category, I know basically everything there is to know.

Why would you like to join: I was hoping for a couple guys to play and build with

Any cool builds: I'm very good at architectural and mechanical building...for example I built a pirate ship with working cannons. Or an automatic tree farm.

Other: Nothing comes to mind...except maybe turtles...maybe.

Thanks for reading,

-Phil

l33tleadmagnet

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net
I tried to join but was not able to. I have only been able to go on today because school has had my schedule loaded for the past week. Can I have help please? (Attempt to join time: 10:06PM 5/2/13)

Xeadau

Jul 29, 2019
Did the server crash? Because I can't connect. Also I can't access the new page that you wanted us to use. It says that I don't have permission to do anything on that page.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hanableking

Knowledge of FTB: Some stuff I stay away from, most things I have a good working knowledge of.

Why would you like to join: Looking to start a new season for my lets plays. Wanting to do that on a fresh server with new people.

Any cool builds(optional): Castles, Space Ships, temples, fully automated factories (pre AE (or ME)).

Other: Hope to get added soon !
Sorry for the delay simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net[DOUBLEPOST=1368111449][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: kirbyhammer64

Knowledge of FTB: I'm in the advanced/endgame category, I know basically everything there is to know.

Why would you like to join: I was hoping for a couple guys to play and build with

Any cool builds: I'm very good at architectural and mechanical building...for example I built a pirate ship with working cannons. Or an automatic tree farm.

Other: Nothing comes to mind...except maybe turtles...maybe.

Thanks for reading,

-Phil
Sorry for the delay simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net

fh3065

Jul 29, 2019
i cant connect ether on simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net or
108.170.17.74:46778 ( when i try connect to 108.170.17.74:46778 i get outdated client)

ASB2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ASB2

Knowledge of FTB: Fairly Experienced, I've played on multiple severs that had sadly shut down now.

Why would you like to join: I'm looking for a new place to play.

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mrtibtob

Knowledge of FTB:I know alot i have been playing with the launcher since it was released (watched the release stream) and the challenge map before that

Why would you like to join: i want a consistant server

Any cool builds(optional):i have some but no pics (servers went down ;( )

Other: meh just consider me please

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fxz_y
Knowledge: I've played alot of FTB and also the latest ultimate pack. I'm good at every mod and i have no favourite mod.
Why: Because I like to play on whitelisted servers cause the people are more friendly and I want to be a part of this community.
Any cool builds: I have some builds, I can show them when i get accepted. :p
Other: What are the banned items and is mystcraft enabled?