Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD

Knowledge of FTB:I know pretty much the basics of all the mods apart from computer craft and applied energistics as they weren't available on my server. I've used alot of buildract and ic2 to do things so i want to start using magic and golems

Why would you like to join: I had my own FTB server but i couldn't afford to keep it running so now i'm looking for a new ftb server to play on.

Any cool builds(optional):A house i built at spawn on my old server. If accepted im gonna start working on more castle like things
http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV
Other:I like video games and play them alot

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
we are having big problems and might have to reset the world :( i need quick to reply so i can save the server...

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD

Knowledge of FTB:I know pretty much the basics of all the mods apart from computer craft and applied energistics as they weren't available on my server. I've used alot of buildract and ic2 to do things so i want to start using magic and golems

Why would you like to join: I had my own FTB server but i couldn't afford to keep it running so now i'm looking for a new ftb server to play on.

Any cool builds(optional):A house i built at spawn on my old server. If accepted im gonna start working on more castle like things
http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV
Other:I like video games and play them alot
Accepted! 192.119.146.182 Hope to see you soon!

srg_kuja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Srg_Kuja

Knowledge of FTB: I played the original ftb map and have been playing ftb mod pack sence it has come out. I know most mods pretty well except maybe computer craft and factorization.

Why would you like to join: I want to be on a server that is fun and cool to build on with fun people

Any cool builds(optional): I really just build anything I can

Other: I love mine craft

Xeadau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xeadau

Knowledge of FTB: Medium to Experienced depending on the mod.

Why would you like to join: I would like to join for two major reasons: 1) My old server seems to have died for I can no longer get online. 2) I want to try out the Ultimate pack in a community setting. Also, I just want to be on a somewhat busy server.

Other: I was an admin on an FTB server with the Mindcrack pack earlier this year. I am pretty good a building. I also am driven to get better equipment very quickly. I am very friendly and help whenever I can.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Srg_Kuja

Knowledge of FTB: I played the original ftb map and have been playing ftb mod pack sence it has come out. I know most mods pretty well except maybe computer craft and factorization.

Why would you like to join: I want to be on a server that is fun and cool to build on with fun people

Any cool builds(optional): I really just build anything I can

Other: I love mine craft
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net
IGN: Xeadau

Knowledge of FTB: Medium to Experienced depending on the mod.

Why would you like to join: I would like to join for two major reasons: 1) My old server seems to have died for I can no longer get online. 2) I want to try out the Ultimate pack in a community setting. Also, I just want to be on a somewhat busy server.

Other: I was an admin on an FTB server with the Mindcrack pack earlier this year. I am pretty good a building. I also am driven to get better equipment very quickly. I am very friendly and help whenever I can.
Accepted! try the new ts and the new server ip is simplyFeedingDatBeast.dal21.creeperhost.net

Hugh3s

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hugh3s

Knowledge of FTB: I know alot, but not a ton.

Why would you like to join: It would be nice to have a small group of people to play FTB with.

Any cool builds(optional): I made an Awesome House, with the wood and stuff from forestry, and tower blocks from Twilight forest.

It won't let me go to that page. For some reason. ;.;

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hugh3s

Knowledge of FTB: I know alot, but not a ton.

Why would you like to join: It would be nice to have a small group of people to play FTB with.

Any cool builds(optional): I made an Awesome House, with the wood and stuff from forestry, and tower blocks from Twilight forest.

It won't let me go to that page. For some reason. ;.;

Xeadau

Jul 29, 2019
It says I can't connect to the server. Is something wrong? Or is my internet just crap?

Xeadau

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok thanks. For a while I thought that my internet was total crap. :D (Which it is of course... It's Frontier in Nevada) :/

asuperbname

Jul 29, 2019

Knowledge of FTB: I am fairly well versed in most aspects of FTB, but am slightly unfamiliar with Gregtech integration on some level.
Knowledge of FTB: Past Experience with more experienced friends as references.
I am one of those referenced friends

Why would you like to join: I would like a small grief/hack/ect. free server that I can hang out on in my leisure time with friends and build slowly from start to endgame.

Any cool builds(optional): Will upload later. Have some files on old PC still migrating files over.

Smallest_Miner

Jul 29, 2019
Pathetic

Attachments

• Thief!.png
    Thief!.png
    518 KB · Views: 70