Whitelist Server [Simply Feeding Dat Beast] [Ultimate] [Whitelist] [Teamspeak] Looking for 10-12 people

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I am looking for 35ish people for my FTB server.
Requirements:
Must be mature
Good grammar
Must know FTB
Reply if your interested with this form

IGN:

Knowledge of FTB:

Why would you like to join:

Any cool builds(optional):

Other:

108.170.17.74:46778

Rules:
Be nice
Be part of the community
Don't grief
Be respectful

Teamspeak IP: simplyfeedingthebeast.no-ip.biz

FoxtrotNine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FoxtrotNine

Knowledge of FTB: I've played most of the mods in the pack for a few months. I haven't done any of Factorization, RP2 computers, Forestry's bees, or Thaumcraft -- my wife does most of the latter two on our LAN server and my last attempt at bees in 1.2.5 was pretty sad. I also, pathetically, never bothered with IC2 nuclear power until a week ago when GregTech hardmode convinced me of its necessity.

Why would you like to join: I prefer cooperative servers. Yay.

Any cool builds(optional): I can take some screenies of my LAN world if you'd like.

Other: Would like to drag my wife onto any server I join if I like it, though I understand she'll have to apply, etc.

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FoxtrotNine

Knowledge of FTB: I've played most of the mods in the pack for a few months. I haven't done any of Factorization, RP2 computers, Forestry's bees, or Thaumcraft -- my wife does most of the latter two on our LAN server and my last attempt at bees in 1.2.5 was pretty sad. I also, pathetically, never bothered with IC2 nuclear power until a week ago when GregTech hardmode convinced me of its necessity.

Why would you like to join: I prefer cooperative servers. Yay.

Any cool builds(optional): I can take some screenies of my LAN world if you'd like.

Other: Would like to drag my wife onto any server I join if I like it, though I understand she'll have to apply, etc.
Congratz! Accepted. As of your wife she wont need to apply as you have my trust! :) And screenshots wont be needed 108.170.17.74:46778
EDIT: Also still setting up bukkit stuff :/

poses93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rogorn

Knowledge of FTB: I've played around with most of the mods in the pack (IC2, Redpower, Computercraft, etc.) and I have a good understanding of the basics in each. My favorite by far is a combination of IC2 and Redpower.

Why would you like to join: Basically I am looking for a server with a bunch of people with great ideas and builds, I usually play on a small server with only 2-3 close friends, but I am hoping that a larger server has the potential for even more amzing builds, clans, trade, etc. It sounds awesome!

Other: I would like to bring my friend with me. His IGN is ninjabiscuit, but he will also apply seperately.

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rogorn

Knowledge of FTB: I've played around with most of the mods in the pack (IC2, Redpower, Computercraft, etc.) and I have a good understanding of the basics in each. My favorite by far is a combination of IC2 and Redpower.

Why would you like to join: Basically I am looking for a server with a bunch of people with great ideas and builds, I usually play on a small server with only 2-3 close friends, but I am hoping that a larger server has the potential for even more amzing builds, clans, trade, etc. It sounds awesome!

Other: I would like to bring my friend with me. His IGN is ninjabiscuit, but he will also apply seperately.
Accepted! And as for your friend he will have to apply, sorry about that 108.170.17.74:46778 And as I said before still working on bukkit stuff

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dj_Troll

Knowledge of FTB: I have been playing for about a month now and i have watched many videos

Why would you like to join: im looking for a good community with no gregtach stuff and im wanting to base with someone

Any cool builds(optional): I have built a PVP arena

Other: Is it ok if i get some friends to apply and join?

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dj_Troll

Knowledge of FTB: I have been playing for about a month now and i have watched many videos

Why would you like to join: im looking for a good community with no gregtach stuff and im wanting to base with someone

Any cool builds(optional): I have buildt a PVP arena

Other: Nope
Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:12kilometer

Knowledge of FTB: Over 5 months

Why would you like to join:Small Server

Any cool builds(optional): Machine and engry set up

Other:

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kiwitunza1

Knowledge of FTB: i havecplay the mindcracked pack for around 4-5 months and recently started the ultimate pack. I know a fair bit about most mods, especially regarding bees and power gen.
Why would you like to join: looking for a close comunity server where we can build things and enjoy the game

Other: I was born in New Zealand but live in Australia

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kiwitunza1

Knowledge of FTB: i havecplay the mindcracked pack for around 4-5 months and recently started the ultimate pack. I know a fair bit about most mods, especially regarding bees and power gen.
Why would you like to join: looking for a close comunity server where we can build things and enjoy the game

Other: I was born in New Zealand but live in Australia
Accepted! 108.170.17.74:46778 Hope to see you soon! Bees :D

Niikolajj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: niikolajj

Knowledge of FTB: I played alot and I'm various series so I think I know some in general.

Why would you like to join: I like play and solve problems together.

Any cool builds(optional): Automatic tree to charcoal farm.

Other: Im german and love technic.