Silverwood Saplings in the twilight forest?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mmorton89

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I have seen silverwood trees in the twilight before but I can not get one to grow with the hoe of growth myself.

Does anyone know how I can get this silverwood sapling to grow in the twilight forest?

I have tried adding more lighting but it will not work.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, silverwood trees require 100 vis from a nearby node to grow. Since there's no aura in the twilight forest, it's impossible to grow one there.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, silverwood trees require 100 vis from a nearby node to grow. Since there's no aura in the twilight forest, it's impossible to grow one there.

Aura Nodes do generate in the Twilight Forest. They even generate in the Nether (Although in the nether they have trouble recharging - ever)

mmorton89

Jul 29, 2019

Oh, I don't remember seeing anything like that on the wiki and I have seen then in the twilight, but I assumed people grew them.