Whitelist Server SilverCrest DW20 Server|Whitelist|No Banned Items| Small community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Brian
In Game Name: AwesomeBrian100 or BrianAwesome100, cant remember :l
Location(country): USA
Age (16+): 17

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preferred): Michael
In Game Name: small_drum
Location(country): Florida/USA
Age (16+): 18
Reason to join the server: I am looking for another great community to join after my last one closed due to inactivity.

Since the server has been upgraded from 4 gb to 14 gb you're accepted.
accepted and Whitelisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407757968][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered): Brian
In Game Name: AwesomeBrian100 or BrianAwesome100, cant remember :l
Location(country): USA
Age (16+): 17

I need your reason to join server so I can decide if you're Whitelisted or not. I also need your exact IGN[DOUBLEPOST=1407758015][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Name: Marek
  • In-game: Wr1nGl
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly and I am obeying the rules, I can help anyone without a problem, i have been playing ftb over a year so i know hot to do things without making server lags and i preffer co-op game style rather than play alone so i love communities :) . I hope you can accept me :).

Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry forgot about that. Since the launcher first came out i was a huge fan of the packs, but as the time went on and the requirements grew (such as RAM usage) i found myself unable to play. Recently i built my new gaming rig and i am looking to get back into the games i used to lay. I have always been a fan of small community based white-list servers, where you can co-op with others or just help out one another without the fear of being greifed. I know how servers run since i used to run a small one with my friends and I, so I won't be building machines that could lag out the server.

Also my exact IGN is BrianAwesome100

esge

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Stanley (stanislav)
In Game Name: esge
Location(country): Slovakia
Age (16+): 27
Reason to join the server: i dont like big servers, i prefer some smaller ones that are just starting, and this one looks good :)

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Stanley (stanislav)
In Game Name: esge
Location(country): Slovakia
Age (16+): 27
Reason to join the server: i dont like big servers, i prefer some smaller ones that are just starting, and this one looks good :)

Accepted And Whitelisted, Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407783663][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh sorry forgot about that. Since the launcher first came out i was a huge fan of the packs, but as the time went on and the requirements grew (such as RAM usage) i found myself unable to play. Recently i built my new gaming rig and i am looking to get back into the games i used to lay. I have always been a fan of small community based white-list servers, where you can co-op with others or just help out one another without the fear of being greifed. I know how servers run since i used to run a small one with my friends and I, so I won't be building machines that could lag out the server.

Also my exact IGN is BrianAwesome100

There we go, Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

jdub411

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Justin
In Game Name: combatlobster
Location(country): USA (PST)
Age (16+):30
Reason to join the server: To play with other people(mature) and have a good server to call home. Still searching only found 1-2 with major issues which prevented decent gameplay

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Klaudia
In Game Name: gambleofdreams
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):18
Reason to join the server: She is my friend, and we are planing to play together on your small coumunity server, i and MrTocer quit this server becaus we know that 4G RAM is not enough but after u upgraded it it would be awesome to play together with you, hope that u will accept her. Thank you (good to see that u didnt surrender because of initial problems)

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Justin
In Game Name: combatlobster
Location(country): USA (PST)
Age (16+):30
Reason to join the server: To play with other people(mature) and have a good server to call home. Still searching only found 1-2 with major issues which prevented decent gameplay

I assure you, every member of our community is mature and it is a very good server. Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1408120629][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered): Klaudia
In Game Name: gambleofdreams
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):18
Reason to join the server: She is my friend, and we are planing to play together on your small coumunity server, i and MrTocer quit this server becaus we know that 4G RAM is not enough but after u upgraded it it would be awesome to play together with you, hope that u will accept her. Thank you (good to see that u didnt surrender because of initial problems)

Yeah we recently upgraded from 4gb to 14gb on the DW20 server. I also have an agrarian Skies server running aswell now which is good news. You're friend is accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

Dunkbrother

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Amadeus
In Game Name: Dunkbrother
Location(country): Germany
Reason to join the server: Experienced and active player, old server experienced a whole bunch of problems and I'm now looking for a new place to spend my time on ;)

1337f0x

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Tim
In Game Name: SlumlordKarl
Age (16+): 19
Reason to join the server: My last server shutdown so I'm trying to find a new one with a small community with experienced and actice players.

Skarj0

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Yura
In Game Name:Skarj0
Location(country):Ukraine
Age (16+):16
Reason to join the server:I am looking for a small server with friendly people to play and have a good time hope that your server is such that I'm looking for:)

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Amadeus
In Game Name: Dunkbrother
Reason to join the server: Experienced and active player, old server experienced a whole bunch of problems and I'm now looking for a new place to spend my time on ;)

Accepted and Whitelisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1408198924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered): Tim
In Game Name: SlumlordKarl
Age (16+): 19
Reason to join the server: My last server shutdown so I'm trying to find a new one with a small community with experienced and actice players.

Accepted and Whitelisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1408198962][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name:Yura
In Game Name:Skarj0
Location(country):Ukraine
Age (16+):16
Reason to join the server:I am looking for a small server with friendly people to play and have a good time hope that your server is such that I'm looking for:)

Accepted And Whitelisted, Welcome to the Server