Whitelist Server SilverCrest DW20 Server|Whitelist|No Banned Items| Small community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

beavel

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Nick
In Game Name: Beavel
Location(country): U.s ( east coast.)
Age (16+):26
Reason to join the server: Looking for a smaller youtube mindcrack friendly type server. I do not record but im looking for a community feel.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Nick
In Game Name: Beavel
Location(country): U.s ( east coast.)
Age (16+):26
Reason to join the server: Looking for a smaller youtube mindcrack friendly type server. I do not record but im looking for a community feel.

Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server already full? And where is it located?

The server will have filled up the whitelist soon.. a few more people at the most. And the server block is hosted in France. Incredibly strong tbh. Never had an issue with it

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Ho OK cool, me and my 2 friends are looking for a small and stable server to play in, you think there is still space so we can apply?

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Ho OK cool, me and my 2 friends are looking for a small and stable server to play in, you think there is still space so we can apply?

Ofcourse you can. I won't be able to whitelist you until later tonight when I have access to the remote console. But if you fill out the application form and list all Your IGN's I can whitelist you when I have access

Jakub0076

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Jacob
In Game Name: PL_WidEleC_PL
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):19
Reason to join the server: looking for stable, small community server with nicly people

login123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Omyth
Location(country): Portugal
Age (16+): 19
Reason to join the server: The last server we were playing in shutdown due to health problems from our admin, so we are looking for a server to play in.

In Game Name: devilcunha
Age (16+): 20
Reason to join the server: Same reason as above

In Game Name: Santos70
Reason to join the server: Same reason

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Jacob
In Game Name: PL_WidEleC_PL
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):19
Reason to join the server: looking for stable, small community server with nicly people

Accepted and will be white listed tonight[DOUBLEPOST=1407252880][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Omyth
Reason to join the server: The last server we were playing in shutdown due to health problems from our admin, so we are looking for a server to play in.

In Game Name: devilcunha
Age (16+): 20
Reason to join the server: Same reason as above

In Game Name: Santos70
Reason to join the server: Same reason

All accepted and and will be whitelisted tonight

TurtleDude

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Connor
In Game Name: TurtleDudeAL
Location(country): Down South in Alabama, U.S.A
Age (16+):16 (Precisely)
Reason to join the server: I would LOVE tot join a Modded Minecraft Server! In Fact, I made a FTB forums just for this post! I am decent with mods and I would love to play with a smaller community! Thank You!

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Connor
In Game Name: TurtleDudeAL
Location(country): Down South in Alabama, U.S.A
Age (16+):16 (Precisely)
Reason to join the server: I would LOVE tot join a Modded Minecraft Server! In Fact, I made a FTB forums just for this post! I am decent with mods and I would love to play with a smaller community! Thank You!

congrats. You're the last person who will be accepted for a while :)
Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

small_drum

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preferred): Michael
In Game Name: small_drum
Location(country): Florida/USA
Age (16+): 18
Reason to join the server: I am looking for another great community to join after my last one closed due to inactivity.

Anonymko

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Marek
  • In-game: Wr1nGl
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly and I am obeying the rules, I can help anyone without a problem, i have been playing ftb over a year so i know hot to do things without making server lags and i preffer co-op game style rather than play alone so i love communities :) . I hope you can accept me :).

Last edited: