[SIGNUPS] WeRewolPh!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, @sgbros, buckle your pants. Questions inbound.

First of all: You've set a record for number of roles in a single game, which is awesome. Grats.
  1. When you refer to "rolecall" throughout the sheet, I interpret that as "Before the game, when the GM is sending out roles". Is that right?
  2. Some power roles aren't included in the Order of Powers: Eve, Mandred, Soaras, Lazarus, Lex, and Morte
  3. Agartha: When she dies the first time, is her role revealed before she converts to Saadia Shadia? Is it revealed that she was even attacked?
  4. Zya: Can she reveal her role convo privately? If so, will her vote still count as two?
  5. Luzad: Does he have to manually target a wolf before his death, or does he automatically shank one?
  6. Wyman: Can he block that night's wolfkill as well?
  7. Mandred: Can he use his power at any time, without knowing who Lex is? Can he use it more than once? Is it a permanent effect that lasts after Mandred dies? Why would he ever not just use it immediately?
  8. Soaras: Can he hear from wolf or role convos? If I were to make a post without any punctuation, what would qualify as a sentence? What if I put a period after every word?
  9. Lazarus: To clarify- Lazarus can tell you "Use power!" and a random person who voted to lynch a wolf will be killed alongside the wolfkill? Can he target (on two separate nights) two people that voted to lynch the same wolf?
  10. The King: When he jails someone, will that person stay jailed until King dies / is roleblocked / changes his target?
  11. Shadia: "Not assigned to anyone during role call. Sides with the wolves." What does the first sentence there mean? If she isn't assigned to anyone, why does she side with the wolves?
  12. Morte: What happens to the players he's recruited? Do they show up as neutral to Eve? Do their win conditions change (And if so, to what?)?

Also, who plays Sharia and why are they such a slut?
Lex - Becomes a friend and sex partner of Sharia.
Mandred - Sharia's sex partner in the den
Lazarus - Once a "friend" [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)] of Sharia and Mandred

Last edited:
Reactions: dylanpiera