LC's jokes rps

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*They eventually find her, Lazarus or better called Thunder has changed a lot.
His wings are now fully healed and he uses both his hands and legs to move. His tail is also back and he now has a white stripe over his spine and tail that branches out like thunder.

The rest of his skin is covered in dark blood almost like someone painted it on him as it makes the white stripes stand out like they give off light.

His hands are now more claws then hands and his teeth have becomes fangs.

He is ready to attack, the girl is with 4 others all have their knifes ready*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*A fight breaks loose, thunder is not allowed to fight but it doesn't matter for the outcome, Mandred and Laxanta although they put up a great fight eventually got overruled. No one died yet, but the 4 girls are wounded. Mandred's hands and legs get tied together and so are those of Laxantha. *
/The girl with clothes-Laxantha,Mandred
You taught I was that easy to kill? How foolish of you.
Now, why did you want to get rid off me?
*She looks at Mandred*
I especially don't get your reason, I gave you protection remember?
*The 4 girls have began to help each other as their wounds are anything but small, one has lost so much blood already that she can't even stand anymore.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Laxantha-the clothed girl
What more do you want?! You already beaten one of us into submission, you've tied the both of us up, twice, you got your fans to hate on us, what else do you want?!
I would be your slave if you asked nicely.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/The clothed girl-Laxantha
Maybe you end up like that one day. Let me tell you a secret.
*She makes it clear that the other girls need to leave, they end up caring the one that lost too much blood as breathing is the only thing she can do right now. When they are gone*
As you both should know I never had fun with someone here and you both know that I don't tell my name.
Maybe that will change if you both tell me why you attacked me.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I never wanted to attacked you.
When one of your girls attacked Thunder we decided to take him under our wing.
Then your girls came back to retaliate, we had to defend ourselves.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/the clothed girl-Laxantha
And what about the guy that got killed the first day you where there where the food is?
That is why my girls attacked, because they lost one who was precious to them.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Laxantha-The clothed girl
He attacked me, and I didn't even kill him. Neither did Mandred.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
He did? I was told you where the one that attacked.
Well, the one that told me it has been brutally murdered yesterday by your friend.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Thunder killed him. I don't know why you wanted to take him under your wing when he obviously killed one of your brethrens.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*The girl is shocked*
He did that? He changed a lot since he met you then, before that he was even to weak to hurt a fly

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you still trust him then?! I'm the victim for all of this, yet no one shows me any form of sympathy.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/the clothed girl-Laxantha
You know, I like how you look its a shame that one of my girls removed one of your features. I think I have found someone worthy enough.
*She gets the girls, that you fought before only two came inside. They get ordered to get rid of Mandred and they take Thunder with them. When they are gone The clothed girl removers her clothes, You now see that what you thaught of as her skin was not her skin at all. The clothes where hiding that fact. She removes the fake skin and other fake things that come with it. She is actually a boy. He/she/it(?) frees you.*
/the unclothed boy-Laxantha
Unlike most people here, or rather everyone here I don't get the enjoyment out of pain. I was always scared that others would hurt me.
To prevent that I changed myself to a girl as I saw that they had it easier to manipulate others with just showing or not their body.
However as time went by I wanted to do have "fun" but never could because I was now a girl.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Laxantha-the unclothed person
Oh you.
You can have fun with me.
Relax, I'll be gentle.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Laxantha-the boy
Oh, I guess I never told you my name yet. How rude.
I'm Sharia.

//Yes, I changed the name. Just act like it's always been Sharia.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/the boy-Sharia
And I never told you mine, I am Lex.
It feels good to be myself again. Thank you for existing
I couldn't tell it earlier to anyone as they where all to obsessed with me as girl and I don't even want to know what there reaction would be.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/Sharia-Lex
And thank you for treating me as me, Lex.
*They continue playing*
I don't want to let go. We shouldn't.