[Signups] Classic Werewolf

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day (Might change)
Rolesheet

Welcome to another game of Werewolf! This is a pretty simple game so new players are welcome! I recommend you read through the beginning of this thread if you're new.

Players:
1. Pyure
2. Robijnvogel
3. Lethosos
4. Someone Else 37
5. kev12east
6. Scottly318
7. RealKC
8. Shazam08
9. 016nojr
10. profrags
11. Fraction2

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In. Rolesheet looks fine.

Its sorta implied that the mayor can use his 2 extra votes on two different days if he chooses. Can you confirm?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
IN.

The Sharp Wolf might be a tad bit powerful.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yep. Pyure got it. If we get a small group of players I might change it.
Change what? I wasn't complaining about anything.

Leth thought wolf-seer was a bit buff. I am opening a dialogue on the topic because I'd like to know whyfor.

Town-seers are buff because they learn who enemies are. But wolves already know who the enemies are, so at best they're learning preferred targets. This is definitely buff, but I question whether its op.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Yep. Pyure got it. If we get a small group of players I might change it.
I suggest limiting it to sniffing out whether not a towny is a power role or not. Just that.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I suggest limiting it to sniffing out whether not a towny is a power role or not. Just that.

Change what? I wasn't complaining about anything.

Leth thought wolf-seer was a bit buff. I am opening a dialogue on the topic because I'd like to know whyfor.

Town-seers are buff because they learn who enemies are. But wolves already know who the enemies are, so at best they're learning preferred targets. This is definitely buff, but I question whether its op.
I meant if we have a small group of players, I might consider reducing the power of the wolf-seer.