[SIGNUPS] Cardwolf III: Exedra Returns

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey friends, I'm back to host cardwolf since apparently people liked it. This game takes a little longer than normal to set up so please be patient. For somewhat obvious reasons, player cap is at 26.

Anyway so its just your average standard rules if not listed in the rolesheet. Feel free to ask for any clarifications.

Players:

1. Lethosos
2. VictiniX888
3. Pyure
4. Someone Else 37
5. erindalc
6. RealKC
7. sgbros1
8. LivingAngryCheese
9. dylanpiera
10. 016Nojr
11. VikeStep
12. Frederikam
13. Robijnvogel
14. fowltief
15. Shazam08
16. Corpsecat
17. ljfa
18. Coolsquid

Last edited:
C

CorpseCat

A few questions:
1. To confirm for new visitors like myself, what are the standard rules here?
2. When you say the 1-Shot Governor saves themselves automatically if they idle, does that mean if the lynch would be theirs, or is it used up d1 no matter what?
3. If a player ends up assigned two of the same cards, are the cards re-dealt, or are they forced into that role?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
in For some reason I can't look at the role sheet on my phone, I'll look at it tomorrow I guess.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
A few questions:
1. To confirm for new visitors like myself, what are the standard rules here?
2. When you say the 1-Shot Governor saves themselves automatically if they idle, does that mean if the lynch would be theirs, or is it used up d1 no matter what?
3. If a player ends up assigned two of the same cards, are the cards re-dealt, or are they forced into that role?
1. Fairly similar to most other mafia communities across the Web, except that we allow private messages between all players by default, not just wolves and masons. Players can start convos (this forum's name for its private message system) with other players as they like, as long as they include the GM in the convo. Also, we have 24-hour day/night cycles with the night taking only as long as the GM needs to compile the recap, and we usually enforce voting every day (typically with one "grace smite", so if you forget once you won't get smitten). Also, votes do not get locked in automatically under any circumstances; the GM will only shorten the day if a majority of players explicitly lock their votes.
2. I assume if the governor never gets a plurality of lynch votes at the end of the day, they will be able to keep their power indefinitely.
3. One guy got two vanillager cards last time Exedra ran this game, so... there's your answer.

That said, I do have a question of my own. Specifically, the Mafia Reflex Doctor. What does that power do, exactly?