[SIGNUPS] Cardwolf III: Exedra Returns

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
1. Fairly similar to most other mafia communities across the Web, except that we allow private messages between all players by default, not just wolves and masons. Players can start convos (this forum's name for its private message system) with other players as they like, as long as they include the GM in the convo. Also, we have 24-hour day/night cycles with the night taking only as long as the GM needs to compile the recap, and we usually enforce voting every day (typically with one "grace smite", so if you forget once you won't get smitten). Also, votes do not get locked in automatically under any circumstances; the GM will only shorten the day if a majority of players explicitly lock their votes.
2. I assume if the governor never gets a plurality of lynch votes at the end of the day, they will be able to keep their power indefinitely.
3. One guy got two vanillager cards last time Exedra ran this game, so... there's your answer.

That said, I do have a question of my own. Specifically, the Mafia Reflex Doctor. What does that power do, exactly?

This answers the questions. You can't get the same card twice obviously but you can get 2 different cards with the same role. No redeals, the deck is random.

Its like a bodyguard but it acts on anyone who targets the doctor.

What happens if there won't be 26 players

Then some cards won't be given to anyone.

Last time around, Exedra published the list of cards discarded by players, but kept the cards that weren't even drawn a secret until the end of the game.

This. There's a maximum of 26 players, any less and we'll just have leftover cards.

Y

Your mom

I'm in but I don't know as much as people who have played before so I might have to ask some questions later on.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Because Excedra is sexier than him.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
spectating.

panic-button.jpg